Chapter 77

Songs Of Inspiration:

The Hanging Tree - featuring Jennifer Lawrence (just because I think this is a pretty cool song lol )

Stand Up - One Direction

Say Something - A Great Big World

Gotta Get Out - 5 Seconds of Summer

Half a Heart - One Direction

Everything I Didn't Say - One Direction

The Only Reason - 5 Seconds of Summer

Allyson's POV

My eyelids flutter open, and a small smile creaks up onto my face. I giggle for a few seconds, and roll over in bed to spot the brilliant gray eyes that make mine absolutely boring.

"Good morning," Kevin's groggy voice tells me. It's so raspy, I just adore it.

"Good morning," I respond, unable to control my giddy smiling.

I play with the hem of the covers, pulling it up to cover myself. It's rather chilly in this apartment during the winter due to our lack of money to pay for nice heating. But, what are you gonna do? I'd rather spend the money on food than electricity bills.

"You look extra beautiful when you wake up," he tells me, his voice deep and husky.

I don't respond, I only bring up the sheets over my head to hide the blushing of my cheeks.

My phone starts vibrating on my bed stand and I groan, before pulling myself out of bed to answer it. I sit up on the edge and slide the bar to answer without even checking the name, already knowing that Morgan is making her daily call to ask me to put the hot water on for coffee.

"I'll put it on in a second," I say into the phone before she can order me.

"Put what on?" a voice says back and I pull the phone away to check who the caller is, but it's a number I do not have in my contacts.

"Who is this? I think you have the wrong number," I say, turning back to Kevin whose eyebrows are knit together, but he smiles at me and I give him one back.

"You-you don't know who this is?"

It takes me roughly a half of a millisecond to notice the Irish accent in between these few words, and sends me onto my feet in just over that time.

"I...Why are you calling me now? Why now?" I pace back and forth in my bedroom while grabbing a fistful of hair.

"I think we should talk," he says so simply, so easily.

"It took you this long? This long to decide we have to talk?" I snap, my anger boiling over each second that passes.

"Yes," he answers.

"You are pathetic. You are an inconsiderate, ruthless, thoughtless, insensitive, complete asshole."

I hear his slow breathing through the speaker of the phone.

"I know," he says, so quietly.

"And...and, you're selfish. You are so rude and tactless! Oh you're so tactless I can't even stand it," I throw my arms up in the air to release some of the energy over taking me.

"I know," he repeats his words.

"And...and..."

I growl into the phone and stomp my foot on the ground, beyond angry. I could kill someone at this point. Well, maybe not, but it is extreme.