It's not funny

Requested by bballcort idk if this is what you meant but i hope you like it.

Kylie had left you with her sister, Kendall and she and her other friends went to the store then to pick up dinner.

As soon as they left the house, you went straight for your camera then started the video for your youtube chanel.

After doing a little intro, you and Kendall explained what you were going to do.

Before Kylie left the house, you told Kendall to be a little touchy with you, to make this whole prank seem more believable.

Kylie had given you the side glance just before she left the house, letting you know she had seen how close her sister was to you.

Stormi was in her room watching tv so you didn't have to worry about her ruining the prank.

"Okay guys, today Kendall and I are going to do the hickey prank on my  girlfriend, I'll probably be dead before this video comes out and if I'm not, this video better get alot of likes." You giggled.

You sat on the bed and tilted your neck as Kendall applied makeup to your neck to make a hickey.

She ended up doing one big one and two relatively smaller ones so it could look more believable because who gives someone just one hickey?

You also messed up your hair a bit and Kendall unbuttoned  the first two buttons on her shirt since you were wearing a dress.

You went back into the living room after cleaning up your room and positioned the camera in a good direction.

"Y/n/n, we should call Stormi and tell her to say this" Kendall said, whispering the next part in your ear so the camera wouldn't hear.

Not that a camera can hear but you get the point.

You nodded with an evil smile plastered across your face, this was gonna be funny.

You called your daughter and told her what to say, leaving her downstairs with her aunt.

You went into the room you and Kylie shared and sat on the bed, pretending to be doing something on your phone.

About fifteen minutes later, you heard the door open and the talking of your loud mouthed friends.

"Mama! Mommy and Kendall LOUD!!" Stormi yelled causing everyone downstairs to look at her.

"What baby?" Kylie asked, picking her up.

"Kendall and mommy were loud in your room! They noisey!!" She said, giggling a bit.

You bit your lip and looked at the camera which you brough upstairs with you, hopefully this goes well.

"Y/n?" Kylie called, walking into the room and putting Stormi down.

You looked up at her and smiled, opening your arms for her but she pushed them away and looked at you.

"How were you and Kendall loud?" She asked, grabbing your face.

"I dont know what you're talking about?" You said, turning your neck so she could see the hickeys.

You heard her scoff and tell Stormi to leave the room.

"SO THATS HOW IT IS HUH! HUH Y/N!?" She screamed at you, tears in her eyes.

"I- I'm sorry." You said, getting up, playing along.

"We're done." She said walking out the room, slamming the door.

You ran after her, laughing.

Maybe you could let this prank run for just a bit longer.

"I'm leaving guys." you heard Kylie yell.

You went into the room where everyone was and frowned.

"Come on Y/n babe." Kendall said playing along, making some persons gasp.

Kylie flung her keys at her sister which barely missed her eyes before the two of you started laughing.

"You just got prankedddddd." You laughed, taking the camera from its hiding spot.

Your friends grumbled and Kylie rolled her eyes then took the camera.

"You guys think that's funny? Two can play this game, her dad is only one call away just so you know"Your girlfriend said smirking, making you gasp and take back the camera.

"You ain't getting nothing from my dad." You said, grabbing her waist.

"Or else?" She teased.

"Else I'll fuck you up.'' You said whispered.

"We all know thats the kinda shit I like, daddy." She said before winking and going back to her friends.

Maybe this prank wasn't as funny as it sounded because you knew Kylie would continue teasing you forever.