rainy day

you woke up expecting to be blinded by the sunlight as you did everyday but instead you were met with bleak, grey skies well not eally since they were hidden behind the slightly opened blinds.

your girlfriend was still asleep on the bed next to you so you had to get up quietly heading to the bathroom to take a long hot shower.

once you dressed, you got back into bed causing kylie to wake up.

"morning baby." she smiled, pressing her lips agaings your cheek which caused you to smile.

the two of you laid in bed for another hour or so, not really doing anything but listening to the sound of the rain against the windows.

all traces of sunlight had now vanished and the only light was the dim glow that had been emitted by the clouds that were cast over the sky.

the earth was really a spectacular place, there was (obviously) no place like it, and despite you hating thunderstorms, you loved the rain.

if someone could talk about nature for hours without getting bored that would be you, especially if it pertained to the moon or stars, or sky in general.

in your opinion, people don't pay enough attention to them, no one really appreciates the biggest gift God gave us.

after a while the pitter patter had lulled you back to sleep, it was a sunday either way so its not like you guys had somewhere to be.

kylie had planned for the two of you to watch netflix all day anyways.

"babe come onnn wake up." kylie said, jumping on the bed which made you shoot up, heart beating a little too fast.

groaning, you turned on your side and pulled the covers over your head.

"i'm turning off this ac y/n." she said, you knew she had rolled her eyes, and probably shook her head as she made her way back to where you were laying.

whenever it rained, you loved to turn on the ac, it just made everything better in your opinion.

over half of the day was wasted, you were sleeping and every ten seconds kylie had to wake you up because you hogged the sheets. then the two of you played a few games of uno, you winning all of them.

the rain didnt ease up either and the two of you were getting hungry.

"i'm gonna make some tea baby." you said, getting up, leaving her in the room.

"mkayyy."

you came back with two mugs of peach tea, kylie's with ice.

"tanku." she smiled, practically grabbing the cup from you, making you laugh.

she turned on netflix, putting on devious maids and snuggled into you, the two of you in pure bliss even from the simplest things.