fight

thanks to MistyEyedNightMime for this idea

You and Kylie were at one of her meetings for her company.

She finally brought you to a business meeting with her, but you had to admit, one of the products was a dumb idea but you were lowkey and high key  afraid to tell her.

Kylie wasn't scary, but you knew she was very, extremely passionate when it came to her makeup, and her other products.

She was also insecure about them, so many people already bash her because of her skin care line, imagine if the love of her life turned on her too?

You thought about it, and the more you thought, the more you couldn't resist the urge to just tell your fiancée how you felt.

Tanning lotion? You didn't think it was a good idea, those stuff never really work.

You just hope she won't lash out at you, especially here in public...

You pulled her over to the side and played with your fingers.

"I have something to tell you..just don't get mad." You said, already regretting even calling her over.

She looked at you quizzically, and took your hand.

"Go on babe, i dont bite, unless you want me too. " She said with a wink.

Smiling awkwardly, you looked at her.

The faster you get it over with the better.

"The tanning lotion is a dumb idea." You said bluntly, it came out like that on accident.

She stared at you then walked away. You couldn't tell if she was mad or not, because she refused to talk to you or even look in your direction.

"You can't seriously be mad Kylie." You pouted, going up to her.

"When have I ever told you that your idea was dumb?! If I don't agree I tell you, not just call it dumb and hurt your feelings!" She exclaimed, hurt present in her voice.

"Babe I -

No save it Y/n." She cut you off.

"I need air." She said walking out the room and slamming the door.

It had been nine hours since you last heard anything of your fiancée.

You were worried, but then again, if something went wrong you would know. So there was nothing to worry about.

You drove yourself home, feeling bad for what you did, but you were honest with her so that's what matters in the long run.

You heard the front door, so you turned around, to see Kylie drunk with two of her friends as they stumbled into the house, laughing loudly.

"Babyyyyyyy" She slurred out, running towards you. Rolling your eyes slightly, you held onto her and sat her down next to Sierra and Jordyn.

"Why did you get drunk Ky?" You asked, handing each of them a bottle of water.

Five minutes past and you still didn't get a response so you looked at them, only to find the three of them already sleeping.

disclaimer!

This was not made to bash or offend Kylie skin or any of her products is anu way. this was made strictly for entertainment purposes.

sorry for errors