khloe pt2 (final)

^cuz i promised two ppl this soo yuh

kylie stood and stared at you, then her sister before rolling her eyes which made khloe smirk and wave you over.

you scoffed at her action and held back the snarky remark that was bout to slip out your mouth.

you decided to be nice and just go because you didnt want to make a bad impression and ignore your girlfriends sister.

"so how are you...y/n/n?" she asked with an evil grin that made you feel sick and want to kill her at the same time.

what she did to you and everything that happened in your relationship with her will forever remain a secret. it's less real that way.

turning around you saw kylie talking to kendall while the others left to do their own thing before dinner.

you knew you couldnt get out of this one so you sighed and sat down opposite your ex girlfriend.

"is she better in bed?" khloe asked to which you just rolled your eyes. of course she would ask bull crap like this.

yes she was by far but you didnt want to start a sibling rivalry over something like that.

"shouldnt i be asking you that with all the whores you cheated on me with?" you smirked back at her as she sported a shocked expression.

"but wait, you're also a whore so what did i expect." you shrugged and went over to kylie and kendall, hugging your girlfriend who smiled at you.

you were shocked at all that confidence but were glad you could finally stand up to her.

you also knew she was mad, and you would probably get yelled at when you went back to your dorm but such is life.

"so y/n, what are you majoring in?" kendall asked you, snapping you out from your the current daze.

"huh?" you still didnt understand the question that you were asked, mainly because you heard it but weren't listening to her.

"oh my gosh babe! she's doing business." kylie answered for you while pushing you slightly.

"so y/n, when were you gonna tell us that youu dated khloe??" kim asked as you were sitting in the living room.

you shrugged, but you were slowly starting to get pissed off.

"when was she gonna tell you she was sleeping around with everyone?" you said as kourtney's mouth formed an 'o' shape and the rest burst out laughing.

"you should stop laughing, ky. i had her first." khloe smirked and kylie balled her fists up.

it was clear she wanted to start shit.

"and now shes with me doesnt that say something?" kylie said as you leaned your head into her lap to try and calm her down.

"that you take my leftovers? sure seem-"

before you knew it kylie had pushed  you off of her and boxed her sister square in the mouth.

"lets go babe." she said pulling you out the house as you stood there in amazement.

atleast khloe got what she deserved.

srry its so short, im half asleep rn so also sorry for errors