Psycho Sister

you knew of kendall, not much tho.

only what kylie would tell you. so today was extra special for you, you finally got to meet her family, and her sisters.

excitement and fear, the two things that ran through your body as you got dressed that evening.

you had been dating kylie for almost three months now and you both figured it was a good time to meet her family although you knew alot about them, they did have a reality tv show after all.

"baby please, youre gonna love them! and they'll love you!" your girlfriend said, hugging you from behind, pressing a kiss to your neck, making you shudder.

"and you'll love the after party even more." she said seductively, walking out the room.

the drive to kris' house wasn't a long one so you were there in about 25 minutes.

kylie didn't even knock on the door, she just barged in, saying hi to numerous people.

you saw ariel, who gave you a hug, dabbing your face with his make up brush causing you to roll your eyes.

"chill man." you grumbled as you walked off.

there were a few camera people around the place and kylie led you into the dining room where the family sat.

"guys, this is y/n, my girlfriend." kylie introuduced.

kris pulled you in for a hug. after you greeted some of her sisters, khloe was staring at you while kim and kourt were talking to you about your job.

"ken, say hi." kim said, nudging the slim girl, kendall jenner. she looked up at you, a glint of something in her eyes but you couldn't tell exactly what it was.

she waved and you smiled, thinking nothing of the whole situation.

throughout dinner, kendall kept her gaze on you, like a hawk.

it had made you feel more than nervous. what if she didn't like you? you got up to use the bathroom and when you came out, there kendall was, leaning on the wall, something behind her back.

"um.h-hi kendall." you said nervously. honestly, that girl was starting to creep you the fuck out.

she came up to you and hugged you, the hug lasting unusually long. you tried to pull away but she had a firm grip on your body.

"you're mine babygirl." she said into your ear. you started to yell for help.

surely the girl was posessed or somtheing. a camera man ran in, dropping his camera in shock at the sight before him.

kendall now had you pinned against the wall, a knife to your neck making you scared to even breathe.

she looked at you, a wild fire in her eyes. this girl had really lost her shit.

seconds later, kris and your girlfriend came running in, along with her other sisters.

"kendall! let y/n go now!" someone yelled. she put you down and pouted, strutting away.

everything after that began to feel like a blurr, the last thing you remembered was someone faintly calling your name.

"thank god you're awake!" your girlfriend said from besides you.

it took your eyes a minute to adjust to the light and you realised that you were in a hospitsl.

"what happened?" you asked which came out like a whisper.

she rubbed your hand and laid her head on your chest.

"she drugged your drink before we came. my sister is psycho." kylie said sadly.

you kissed her lips softly, sweetly.

"i love you." you said for the first time. she looked at you shocked but made a cute little squeal, smiling brightly.

"i love you too."