Grass Ain't Greener pt2

kylie stood with her phone in one arm and the other was playing in her hair nervously.

she only did that when she was very nervous, and this was the first time you made her nervous.

this was about the tenth time she had tried calling you and she was getting no luck.

that night, two weeks ago, tyasia didn't come home as expected.

in fact, that was the last time she had heard from her so called girlfriend.

somehow all of it was dangerously adding up. this was the karma she deserved.

when you didn't answer her call, she threw her phone at something and groaned frustratedly upon hearing the shatter of glass.

of course it would appear as if you were ignoring the girl, which was not, tho it should have been the case.

you weren't in the right place of mind since she broke up with you but she didn't know that.

you stopped talking to everyone, so no one would. all you wanted to do was be with her.

whereas that would suggest that you w
should answer her calls.

just because you wanted to be with her did not mean you wanted to answer her in that moment.

besides that, she called you when you were getting ready and you were not about to call her back.

kylie decided she would just drive over to your parents house.

they would at least know where you were or if you changed your number. plus she felt like she hadn't seen them in forever.

either the universe had lined up this moment for the both of you, or it was a terrible mistake, but you had decided to visit your parents today as well.

they were actually leaving you their house while they went on a little trip from tomorrow.

today was just an ordinary day for you. you got up, alone. got dressed, alone, drove to your parents' house alone.

being alone was a ritual for you at this point.

if the person wasn't going to be kylie kristen jenner you didn't want them around you. life was just that simple.

you went inside and hugged your parents before engaging in light conversation until the doorbell rang.

"please don't tell me that's aunty." you pleaded with your mother.

you loved your aunt, but she could be so annoying at times, she always forgot you were a grown adult.

sometimes she would even ask if you wanted to go shopping with her or bake cookies, wearing santa hats even if it was the middle of june.

your mother laughed and turned to her husband, your dad.

"no, we didn't invite anyone over. we leave tomorrow anyways." she looked at your dad who just shrugged.

meanwhile kylie was standing outside in confusion.

it never took them this long to get the door.

well, granted they were not expecting her, but she knew they were home from the cars.

she was almost certain you were here as well seeing as yours was parked right at the front.

you sighed at your parents, because neither of them made effort to go to the door.

what if it was someone important, or some long lost relative. you didn't wang to have to deal with that.

"i will get it then." you rolled your eyes and walked to the door, just opening it.

"oh." kylie said.

she wasn't expecting to see you, neither you for her.

you moved to the side to let her in, because you couldn't trust yourself to speak around the girl.

"can we um...talk?" she asked, not looking at you.

"sure."

once she greeted both of your parents, and had a talk with them both for about fifteen minutes each, you took her outside to hear what she had to say.

"y/n?"

"that's my name isn't it." you rolled your eyes at the girl.

she just looked at you for a second.

" i'm sorry that i didn't fight for us. breaking up with you was honestly a mistake. i can't just run every time things start to go south. i'm sorry i didn't let you speak and just ended things for the both of us." she said.

that wasn't what she had planned to say, but you can't unsay anything.

it was far from what you had expected her to say either.

"okay?"

"just okay?" she looked at you, a little more nervous now.

"yeah, are you saying that just to say sorry of what, like what do i do with this?" you asked her.

of course you weren't dumb, you just wanted to hear her say it.

"i want us to try again."

"and how do i know you won't just call it quits after a few disagreements." you asked her.

"i won't because i know it's not okay for us to agree on everything. everyone had their own thoughts."

"i'll see. but for now you can come inside."

have no clue but yea
part three or do we leave it here