Beach Day

Kylie and you had been planning to go to the beach for almost two months.

You don't have any shows to shoot for, she doesn't have any make-up shoots or anything to do and Kris took Stormi to visit Joan

( even arianashand agrees with me, why_everytime u just dont have taste)

It didn't take long to put on some bathing suits and quickly tie up your hair before she drove y'all to the beach.

Today was honestly the best day to pick. The sky is so pretty and clear and it's so sunny but there's also a bit of wind, plus  you were both in a good mood.

Shebplugged in the aux and put on the positions album.

You started humming to 'West Side', youre favourite song off of your bestfriend's album.

"THERE'S MORE LOVE IF YOU FOLLOW EMOTIONS!" You screamed loudly.

"Kylie sing along pleaseeeeeee." You begged as she giggled.

"Babyyyy, let me drive." She said causing me you pout

"Meet me on the west side for me!" You sang while moving side to side, if she was going to be lame, she would be lame alone.

You could hear the laughter of your girlfriend as you attempted to sing along to the album.

"I think you and Court should leave the singing to Ari and Vic." Ky said with a giggle.

"Meanie." You grumbled.

You sat back but when the beat for motive came on you sprung up.

"Parts of me kinda likeee it."

"Ok ok baby, stop. Save your voice for Just like magic. I love when you sing that song." She said causing you to blush, nod and sit back.

"It's not gonna play yet babe, look for the song!" Youdemanded Kylie. She rolled her eyes and changed the song anyways.

"Good karma, my aesthetic
Keep my conscience clear thats why I'm so magnetic
Manifest it, I finessed it
Take my pen and write some love letters to heaven
Just like magic
Just like magic
Middle finger to my thumb and then I snap it, aye
Just like magic
I'm attractive
I get everything I want 'cause i attract it
Looking at my phone
But im tryna disconnect it
Read a fucking book
I be tryna stay connected
Say its tricky at the top gotta keep a slim ego for a thick wallet
Loosing friends, left and right
But I just send em love and light "

You smiled and sighed. Singing always made you feel refreshed.

"THAT WAS SO GOOD, ARI SHOULD HAVE LET YOU COLLAB ON THAT WITH HER" (not me quoting lina again)

You rolled your eyes and tapped her shoulder.

"What?" she asked.

"Are we there yet?" You asked but she only turned up the volume.

This bitch-

"Babeeeeee it's so colddd!"  You shrieked, jumping on her back, making the two of you fall on the sand.

"Baby, now my hair is sandyyyyy." She groaned, trying to push you off of her.

You kept your  grip on her and stared at her, looking into her eyes before kissing her.

You pulled away when air became a problem and she started blushing, causing you both to giggle.

"You're cute, but come onnnnn, it's getting late." You exclaimed.

"Babe it's 11 am?"  She said while going back in the water.

"So?" You said shrugging and stepping in the water.

Not many people were at the beach today seeing as it was Wednesday, the middle of the week. And most people were at work.

But you werent like most people.

You both swam around for a bit while splashing one another and stealing kisses. This is by far the happiest youve been all week.

"OHHHHH they have a slushie truck. Can we get some??!" You begged while pouting.

You saw the truck when you were floating in the water so now you needed some.

She rolled her eyes playfully and smiled, motioning for you to follow her.

You went, hand in hand to the truck and of course, got the best flavour ever.

Blue Raspberry.

And she got Black cherry cola and was really over there tyring to convince me that hers was the best.

If you don't like blue slushies then something is wrong with you and thats facts.

"Alright, shut up and kiss me, so we can make purple." She said with a smirk, pulling you towards her.

As soon as your lips met, she slipped her tongue in my mouth, grabbing your waist.

You let her take the control but out of the corner of your eyes you saw someone take a picture so you tapped her causing her to stop.

"Baby, I think a pap took a picture of us."

She looked at you and giggled.

"What, was it stalker Frankie?" You asked.

"I don't mean that love, your tongue is purpleeeeee, it worked." She smiled.

"But babe, the world doesn't know about us, and someone has a picture." You worried.

She pulled out her phone, going on snap.

You took a photo sticking out your tongues like children and the drinks were in the background.

That seemed like enough evidence for her fans to figure out what was happening.

It's not that you were necessaily waiting for the right time to tell the world, you both had just been super busy and spent all of your free time with each other.

"Ok baby andd posted." She said with a giggle as you laid on the sandontop of her.

"Yay." You smiled, holding tightly onto her.

"I love you Kylie Kristen Jenner."  you said, smiling the biggest smile in the world.

"I love you more Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n. So so much more." She said before kissing you again.