Robber

Y/n

Ariana and i had been planning this robbery for months now.

We were going to steal some things from Kylie Jenner's house, we already knew her schedule, she shouldn't be home till around 6pm, which gave us enough time to break in, and leave the state safely.

Ariana was my little sister, and I know I'm only 23 and she's 22, so what are doing robbing a celebrities house, especially when ari's an international pop star  herself.

We had talked about robbing the Kardashians since I was twelve, so it only seemed appropriate for us to actually pull through and do it.

"Y/n, let's go. Someone's home!" Ariana yelled as she shoved some more jewels into her bag and headed for the door.

I followed behind her, so much for trying to put things back to the way they were.

AG had already left the building, i however, was intrigued.

I wanted to see Kylie's face when she walked into her messed up home. How would she feel?

I didn't wanna admit it, but I had a massive crush on this woman, she's only a year older than me but she has a boyfriend.

"I know you're still here, come out darlin'." She said making chills run up my spine.

How had she seen us?

ARIANA AND THE FUCKING SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS?!

She probably forgot to turn them off.

Sighing I walked out, unarmed. I don't go to many places without my guns, i have a tendency to shoot even when unnecessary, just like shooting to relieve stress in a sense.

"Care to tell me why I shouldn't call the police on you?"She smirked.

I looked at the celebrity, she couldn't know who I was.

"Answer when I talk damnit!" She yelled which made me flinch.

The lady laughed, stepping closer to me.

"Just get the fuck out my house girly, unless you have other ways you could make it up to me."She said lowly.

I looked around to make sure Ariana wouldn't just walk in and I pressed my lips against hers, pushing her up against the kitchen wall.