Mama is always right

Dealing with you alone was enough to drive Kylie insane, and when she had Stormi, who was literally a younger you, she really started loosing her mind.

The two of you were like toddlers, always wanting something, always complaining and most of all, always making messes.

Even tho Kylie loved the two of you dearly, she needed a break. Or else she would break.

So she went on a four day vacation to Taiwan without you and Stormi,  leaving you in the house with the little baby all alone.

Which was by far the dumbest thing she could ever do.

On the first day, you and Stormi had lots of fun. You guys baked some cupcakes, went to the beach and then had a movie marathon.

By Wednesday the two of you had done everything that you could think of and there was still another day left before Kylie was scheduled to come back.

"Mama let's go fwyy!" Stormi exclaimed as she looked at the sky with big eyes.

You shook your head and picked her up.

"Not this time princess." You said, kissing both of her cheeks.

She sighed and wriggled out of your arms, running inside to play with some of her legos.

Half an hour later when you went to her room to call her for lunch, you noticed that she wasn't there.

You weren't panicking because you know she didn't come downstairs, so she had to be in the house.

"Stormi!" I yelled, walking through the hallway.

"STORM!!" I yelled even louder.

A fit of giggles, followed by her tiny footsteps echoing  throughout the house until she jumped in your arms, wearing fancy clothes and holding a bag in her hand.

"Where are you going missy?" You asked, tickling her side.

"Fwyy." She said cutely.

"Fine, but your mommy is gonna be so mad at us." You said, booking a flight to Iceland.

You don't know why you picked Iceland but you jeard it's really pretty there.

"Come on baby, we have a plane to catch." You said to Stormi as the two of you walked through the airport.

Not many paps were here today thankfully, so you didn't have to hide your faces or anything. Sure there were still some fans but nothing you couldn't handle without security.

Just as soon as you gys boarded the plane you got a text.

Babygirl: where tf do u think ur going with my child?.

Me: on a trip?

Babygirl: bring her to me now or ur dead yn, im serious.

Babygirl: ur so dumb

Rolling your eyes, you grabbed Stormi's hand and guided her off the plane as tears filled up in her eyes,

"No fwy?" She asked, tears running down her face making your heart break.

"No bubba, mommy is mad at us. And mama is always right see, I told you she would be mad." You said, shaking your head.

You were always right.

________________________

had this in my drafts for a while