Rainy Days

Kylie and you were the type of bestfriends that did everything together.

She spent almost everyday by your house despite being two years older than you and neither of you minded the age gap, except when you called her an old lady.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and school was let off early since it was raining alot and there was a possibility of a flash flood.

Kylie had been ecstatic to hear the news, wanting to stay in all day and watch movies with you.

But the 15 year old you was terrified of the thought of there being so much rain.

Besides, when it rains that much, there's usually thunder and ligntning and you can't stand any of those stuff.

Your parents were out for the week so Kris picked the both of you up and dropped you two off at the house where Kendall was supposed to be watching you guys

The only thing Kendall would be watching is the size of her boyfriend's dick but that isn't unusual for her.

Your bestfriend pulled you into her bedroom and took out all her movies.

"So we can watch Harry Potter, Mean Girls and Annab-

Before she could finish her sentence, lightning flashed brightly acoss the sky and the power went off causing you to frown.

"Stay there, I'll get a flashlight from my sister." Kylie said before walking out her room, making sure to leave her door open.

In the meanwhile you put on one of her shirts, leaving on the sweatpant you had on before and laying on her bed, pulling the covers over your head.

She came back in a few minutes, not giving you any time to get scared and turned on the flashlight before getting under the covers with you and hugging you tightly.

The two of you remained silent, listening to the rain beat down on the roof and windows. It was calming for her but not for you.

The wind howled loudly making your heart beat faster or maybe skip a few beats.

You squeezed you eyes shut and held onto her tighter, making her giggle and face you.

"Y/n/n, there isn't anything to be scared of." She said, kissing your forehead.

You shook your head and blinked back the tears that were starting to form as the thunder grew louder.

"No, don't cryyy. It's gonna be fine." She said in attempt to calm you down.

It worked for a few seconds until your dumbass decided to peep ot the window.

And the universe must have hated you because just then, another lightning bolt flashed right before you eyes.

You let out a whimper and she sat up with a sad pout on her face.

"It's gonna be fine Y/n." She said pressing her lips on yours.

You were shocked, but you kissed her back, the storm becoming the last thing on your mind.

And maybe, just maybe, rainy days aren't that bad after all.

short n sweet or wtv ig