Don't be scared

@arianashand helped with this somewhat but yeahh

Kylie thinks that you're dumb. You know she's cheating on you with Travis. She spends all her time there.

Heck, the last time she'd been by your house was three months ago.

During these months, things got hectic. The Corona virus got worse and now we have to be quarantined.

So you spent your time writing out feelings like a song writer.

You made a few songs, mostly about Kylie then went to your producer. He liked the last song the most so you guys started working on that.

You changed up words and found a beat then before you knew it, the song was supposed to be dropping at midnight.

Six minutes later you got a phone call from the love of your life whom you hated. The irony.

"what kylie?"  you asked in annoyance.

"please open the door." she said sternly before hanging up.

you opened the door and there she was, dressed in all black.

if you hadnt seen her in such a long time she would have probably came off as scary but you were blinded by the fact that she actually came back.

she walked in and placed her hands on her hips, staring at you.

"so you hate me now huh?" she asked, obviously refering to the songs.

"n-no." you replied, looking away.

one thing with kylie, you need to give her what she wants and tell her what she wants to hear or else she can be......scary. thats probably the only reason you haven't left yet.

you're scared.

"are you lying?" she aksed, locking the door and stepping closer to you.

you felt shivers run through your spine as she stared you down.

you shook your head rapidly, hoping she would leave you alone.

she smiled and took something out of her pocket, a gun to be exact.

fear ran through your body as she laughed evily then pointed it towards you. tears filled up your eyes.

you knew she was crazy, just not THIS crazy. and so this is how you're gonna die right?

"don't be scared love, this is only the beginning."