Jealous

thanks to -ANGELICANGEL for giving me an idea for this imagine

Kylie went on a trip for three days with Stassie, leaving you home alone.

You didn't have a problem with them hanging out but it made you slightly jealous when you saw all the fun they had.

As far as you were concerned, Stassie could've invited you too.

Stormi was with Kris so you had no one to keep you company, thats when you called Paris, your bestfriend to come over.

Paris had been your bestfriend since you were babies and there had been speculations that she was your 'girlfriend',  your 'sneaky link' and other things.

But Paris had a whole boyfriend, who you hated but you would never outwardly admit it.

You and Kylie met in fifth grade and had been friends until last year, at her 21st birthday party where you asked her to be your girlfriend.

You knew she hated Paris because of how close the two of you were, but you reassured her daily that the two of you were just friends.

No one had to know that Paris and you 'dated' two summers ago.

It stared as a prank to keep people out of your dm's then she caught feelings, and so did you.

It only lasted two weeks, but you had fun. Kylie knew that you guys dated, which is probably why she hates Paris now.

You and Paris were in the middle of watching Bridgerton, a new show that everyone was talking about when Kylie walked in.

The smile on her face dropped as she closed the door. She kept straight and walked upstairs, not greeting either of you.

A chuckle escaped both your and Paris' lips when you realised that Kylie was upset.

You wanted to go upstairs and make up with her, but she had made you feel the same exact way when she and Stassie were on their vacation.

You rested you head on Paris' lap and when Kylie came back down you had to turn your head in order to not laugh at how angry her face was.

You could feel her hot stare on the side of your face as she walked past the couch.

Playing along, Paris ran her fingers through your hair, something that only Kylie did.

You heard the door slam closed, meaning you girlfriend probably went into another room.

You looked up at Paris and laughed. you loved annoying Kylie, and making her mad. Making people mad really made you happy.

"When she comes back out, kiss my cheek." You whispered to your bestfriend as you sat up.

Bridgerton was an alright show, it had alot of sex tho, so the two of you decided to change the show to something else.

"Should we watch Alexa and Katieeeeeeee." You said, knowing it would upset Paris. She hated to watch the show, mainly because she was one of the main characters.

But it was a good show, Paris is just a dumbass.

"Turn on that show and I'm never speaking to you again." She pouted, which encouraged you to turn it on even more. Just as soon as you were about to press play, Kylie came out the room, frowning. You looked at Paris as the signal for her to kiss you then you looked back at the tv.

Her lips pressed against your cheek quickly, then pulled away. You looked up to see if Kylie was there and she wasn't, so you looked at Paris in confusion.

"She left, and I think she wants to kill me for real now." She said with a scared chuckle.

You got up and went outside, to look for your angry girlfriend.

Her car was still here so that means she hadn't left. But where she was was a mystery for now.

After walking around the house without seeing her, you decided to back inside.

"You said she left." You said, sitting next to Paris. "Yeah, she left the room not the house." Paris laughed making you groan.

So I wasted my time for nothing? I could've calmed Kylie down already."

You got up and went to your room, to be met with an angry Kylie pacing around. You went up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"What?" She asked, looking at you with cold-stone eyes.

"It was just a prank babe, I wanted you to get jealous becuse maybe I was a little upset when you had so much fun with Stassie..." You  said, looking down.

She laughed and pecked your lips quickly.

"You're cute, but you still have to be punished." She said, walking out the room.

sorry for errors