Diamonds

You knew from since the day Stormi was born that she would be a fashionista, a diva, a boss, basically the exact same person as you and Kylie combined.

At first you guys thought it was cute but now the toddler has become obsessed with diamonds, makeup, money and anything shiny.

She's always putting on your expensive things and taking money out of Kylie's purse, which gets put back but still.

It's come to the point where you two have gotten worried about your daughter.

If you asked Kylie, she'd be like "

You're the one who introduced her to it anyways." Which isn't wrong but no one knew she'd get obsessed with these things.

Christmas time is around the corner and the two of you needed something to get for Stormi's gift.

Neither of you knew what to get because you wanted to buy something she would genuinely enjoy and use all the time.

Just because you were rich didn't mean you wanted to waste your money.

You went up to the little girl who was engrossed in whatever game she was playing on your iPad and took it way from her.

"Hey mamamaaa, give me backkkk!" She shrieked, stretching out he hands.

You looked at her and smiled , tickling her sides, making her giggle.

"What do you want for Christmas baby?" you asked Stormi.

She looked at you and smiles deviously.

"Diamonds."

Short and pointless but that's all i could rlly think of, sorry