Let's get drunk

Requested by AutymRidge

Being Gigi Hadid's bestfriend may have had it's advantages, but it also had its disadvantages.

One of them being you always met new people.

That doesn't sound like a problem in the eyes of a normal person but to you it was the most horrifying thing in the universe.

And today she was bringing THE Kylie Jenner over to the house you two shared.

Part of you felt that she did it on purpose. She knows you had a crush on Kylie for the longest while and she decided to invite her over.

You were just hoping that Kylie would atleast have on something appropriate.

Your thoughts were cut short when Gigi herself barged into your bedroom.

"Are you excitedddd!" She asked with a happy smile

You frowned and fake coughed.

"No, I think I'm sick. Can she come another day?" You asked, pulling your luck by giving her a pout.

"As much as that play was very believeable, no. now get reay!" She said before walking out the room.

You got off of my bed and searched your closet for something decent before going to take a shower.

Unlike Gigi, and probably Kylie, it only took me an hour to get ready so you went on your phone to see what was going on in the world....or to stalk Kylie.

Just as you were about to go on her page  the doorbell rang and you started freaking out.

Why do you of all people have to answer the door? It wasnt even your person to invite.

You closed your eyes and laid back on the couch, pretending to be asleep.

"Your boo is here." She said in a sing song before opening the door.

You barely had time to sit up before she dragged Kylie in, who had a bright smile on her face.

Awwww shit.

"Hi I'm Kylie." She said, hugging you

"I-I'm Y/n." You said, looking down.

She must have noticed how uncomfortable you was because she gave you a light smile and followed Gigi into the kitchen.

"You really hate me don't you?" Kylie's voice said from behind you.

"N-no? Why'd I hate you?" You asked, not wanting to turn around.

"Y/n, can you come here pleaseee?" Gigi yelled from the kitchen.

You got up and mumbled Kylie a sorry before going into the kitchen where your demonic best friend was.

"Give her a drink, let loose. Anddddd she might like you too." She said before turning away.

You called Kylie in and asked her to pick a drink.

"So which one should we take?" She asked.

"All." You said, not really thinking about anything she was saying.

"YESS, let's get drunk." She exclaimed.

After a couple of glasses she was still drinking but you couldn't see straight.

There seemed to be fifty people in the house now and there was loud music playing. Or maybe not.

"Hi cutie." someone said from next to me.

You faced the person, a drunk smile painted across your lips.

"Hi." You giggled.

You and the person ended up flirting all night. Turns out it was Kylie. Well there was only one person there.

You gave her your number before she left and hopefully she actually likes you back.

~One month later~

"Babe are you sure she's gonna be okay with this?" You asked my girlfreind as both of you walked up to your old house.

You moved out with Gigi and in with your girlfriend two weeks ago but she thought you got my own house.

"OH HIIIII I MISSED YOU!" Gigi said while bringing us inside.

We chatted for a while until you couldn't keep it in anymore.

"I have something to say."

"We're dating." You said, closing your eyes.

She stayed quiet, making you scared.

"You're not mad are you?" My girlfriend asked.

"Are you dumb Kylie, you two are meant to be plus I was the one who set this up."she laughed, pouring some drinks.