Grass Ain't Greener pt1

ty tay for the idea, we stan as usual
TheRoyalGayness

kylie sat and thought about the decision she had just made.

she broke up with you, to be with her best friend, tyasia.

the two of you were arguing alot lately and couldn't seem to see eye to eye.

tyasia was there and maybe her vision was clouded when she made the decision to break up with you, but she would never say that.

tyasia came into the room where kylie was and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"hi babe." she smiled.

"hey." the other girl mumbled back at her new girlfriend.

she didn't like anyone other than you calling her that honestly, it didn't sound right.

it didn't sit well with her calling someone else her girlfriend either, but what's done is done.

she pushed away that not so small feeling of missing you and devoted her attention to her girlfriend.

she just needed to get used to things without you because it would also be unfair to tyasia if her mind was still on you.

well, thats what she thought two months ago but now things were even worse with tyasia than they were between the two of you.

it was evident that tyasia was using her for money and other things, kylie just never called her out on it.

she would cheat on kylie, with the same girls she hooked up with before they got together and act surprised when kylie questioned her.

it was as if sometimes she wanted to be kylie's girlfriend, only when it was beneficial.

and other times they were back as bestfriends, where tyasia could and would sleep with anyone.

the relationship lacked alot of things, boundaries because they were best friends for so long it didnt seem necessary to talk about those stuff.

and respect, tyasia lacked that greatly and kylie was letting her get away with that simply because she didnt want fights to happen.

kylie thought to herself. with y/n, they were just annoyed, even a break would have done them good, now she's unhappy.

unhappy and missing her ex, the one person that made her truly happy.

this is what i get, kylie thought to herself as she sat alone at the dining table.

tyasia wasn't home, it was raining, and she probably wouldnt be home until morning.

she was never going to admit it but she hated rain, y/n would never leave her home alone on a night like this.

y/n hardly left her side, she hated how she left y/n at the first inconvenience.

she also noted how much she was thinking of you lately. she hadn't heard from you in three months, she was concerned.

well, what reason would you have for contacting the ex that broke up with you for nothing anyways.

she missed you, kylie jenner missed you and she was willing to try and get you back.

short and didnt proofread but 100 votes for the next part ig