Pregnant at 16

You had a boyfriend, Tyler.

He was the sweetest but there was something about Kylie that always left you wanting more.

Kylie, your bestfriend for seven years, was intersex and had a girlfriend.

What neither of your significant others knew was that Kylie and you had sex, multiple times, and you never had sex with Tyler, so now that you were holding a positive pregnancy test in your hands, you knew you were screwed.

Did you want a kid? Of course! You would never abort it, but what would your parents do?

You would have to tell Tyler, and you were still in school. What if Kylie didn't want a child now? or ever?

Debating on whether you should tell them, or anyone, your fingers hovered over the contact of your bestfriend.

You dialed the number, nerves wracking. She could hate you after this.

"Y/n?" you heard her melodic voice from the other end of the line.

You wanted to say something but the only thing you managed to get out was a weird sob like noise and that was enough to tell her that you weren't okay.

She hung up the phone, probably on her way to your house.

You looked around the bathroom and shoved the test into one of your make up bags, trying to wash your tear stained face and clean up the floor where you had thrown a candle, breaking it due to your earlier shock and frustration.

You weren't ready, for a kid, to be a mom. You're parents would definately kick you out after hearing this.

Not only were you a cheater, but you cheated on the most loyal person to you.

The guilt was almost too much for you to handle until the bathroom door opened, revealing Kylie in some sweats and a t-shirt.

She made her way to you and engulfed you into a hug, making you sob.

"Love, what's wrong?" She asked as the two of you sat on your bed, you already felt the waterworks starting up again.

"I-I'm pregnant." you mumbled the last word, pressing your head into your pillow and screaming.

"Y/N!" she said sternly, making you sit up.

"Can you just tell me whats wrong.." she said, her expression softening. You looked at her, then looked away.

You couldn't do it. You couldn't ruin evenryones lives with this news.

"I'm um pregnant." you mumbled, getting off the bed and locking yourself in the closet, breaking down.

You heard knocks from outside, and a few words which you couldn't make out.

After about three hours of crying, you finally came out the closet and saw Kylie still there, watching you.

"I love you." she said making you stop in your tracks. She loves you? As in Y/n Y/l/n?

"I love you too." you mumbled, hugging her. When you broke the hug she sopke up.

"And, I'll break up with Kristie, you do the same with Tyler, everything's gonna be okay, I promise." she said, making you smile.

Maybe this wouldn't ruin your life after all.

short chpt, sorry