The best friend

You're Kylie's 'bestfriend' but everyone knew that's a lie.

You do fuck her three times a day so that explained itself.

Her sisters suspect something between the two of you, and you both knew that they were onto you.

Today you are supposed to be going for dinner with them and don't know what's gonna happen.

Kylie can't keep her hands to herself for five seconds and you got anxious around Kim.

"Hii y/n/n!" Your 'bestfriend' exclaimed as you walked into her house for the 'first' time for the day. She came and hugged you.

"You look so hot babygirl." She whispered so only you could hear then she went back to what she was doing.

Leave it to Kylie to get you all hot and worked up.

"So Y/n......How's life?" Khloe asked as you took a seat across from her.

You now all at some fancy resteraunt, because Kendall said it would be better.

Kylie's hand was laced with yours under the table as she drapped her foot over mine.

"U-um......Good?"

And leave it you to stutter when her sister asks you something.

"Y/n! Tell them about the fragrance you've been working on." Kylie exclaimed with a giggle.

"Fragrance??" Kim asked, sitting up.

"Um yeah! I'm working with Ariana Grande on her new fragrance R.E.M. It's amazing!" You said cracking a smile.

"Oh, Ariana...." Kendall trailed off.

Kylie pinched my leg with her long nails, making me yelp.

Did I mention that Ariana is my ex.........and that I didn't tell Kylie I was partnering with her?

"So, is it awkward working with her?" Kris asked.

"No, she's in love with Dalton and I honestly ship them. I'm happily single and I think we're on the road to being best friends again." You said with a bright smile.

The others smiled and continued their conversations. Kylie, on the other hand was glaring into your soul.

The food came and the conversation of dating came up again.

"So.....are you seeing someone?" Kourtney asked. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked closely at me.

"Well.....not really but as I said I'm happy right now where I am." You said. Which was the honest truth.

You fuck her, she fucks you. It's not a relationship.

And you're happy right now, tho you would be happier if you were exclusive.

"With who?" Kim pressed.

"I- um.." you started to panic so you got up from the table and went to the bathroom.

After two minutes the door open and Kylie came and hugged you.

"It's okay baby, calm down. It's only me." Kylie said in a soothing voice.

You held your chest and breathed in and out deeply, hot tears starting to run down your face.

"Shhh shhh, don't cry. It's alright. Just keep breathin." She said with a light smile.

Even tho Ari was your ex, she knew that song always helped calm you down, and she never hesitates to sing it when youre anxious.

"You remind me of a time, when things weren't so complicated. All I need is to see your face." She sang softly, rubbing her nails lighlty across your face.

"Are you mad that I'm working with her?" I asked slowly.

"No baby, I'm not mad." She said kissing your cheek.

When you went back outside and everyone was eating in silence.

"So Y/n, what are you and Kylie?" Khloe asked.

"Oh me, I'm just the best friend." You shrugged and smiled at Kylie

That she fucks and loves.

didnt proofread