so much for celebrating

You and Kylie had just gotten into a relationship and tomorrow was your one month anniversary.

You had to work all day tomorrow but she told you that she didn't mind so you left at the usual time that morning.

All throught the day your mind remained on Kylie.

How were she and Stormi at home? Why didn't she call you yet? Did they go out?

Millions of other thoughts ran through your head , to the extent where you had to take a five minute break from your job to get some fresh air.

You went back inside and sat at your desk, typing away at the computer infront of you.

You didn't even realise that work had ended twenty minutes ago and that everyone was gone. You put up your laptop and took up your bag, rushing out your office.

When you got home, it was already 7:25. There was traffic and you had to stop to get some stuff for Kylie. You went inside and the house was dark and quiet. Turning on the lughts, you looked around the kitchen and living room.

It was clear that no one was home. "Babe?" You called out. No response. You checked your phone to see that there weren't any texts from your girlfriend. You called her phone, which went straight to voicemail.

Sighing, you called Megan and got ready for bed, still on the voice call with your little sister.

"Y/n/n you know I love you, but they need me right now. We're about to shoot a scene for the Cry Baby music video." Meg said, hanging up the phone.

You sighed, getting under the covers, so much for celebrating.