night shift 2/2

I had to sneak out of Kylie's room that night once she fell asleep.

She insisted that I sleep with her, if they asked where I was they'd say I was kidnapped or some shit.

"TELL ME  E V E R Y T H I N G!" Tony exclaimed, smiling brightly.  Rolling my eyes, I told him what had happened.

Half way through the show Kylie had started yawning.

"You tired?" I asked the girl. She hummed in response so I lifted her up, carrying her to the bed.

She changed her clothes, while my back was turned then she made me lay on the bed with her.

"Youre cute." she said kissing me again but pulling away before we could go too far.

"I could say the same for you." I grinned.

It almost seemed like a dream to me. What were the odds, my celebrity crush just comes to my work place, telling me to kiss her and now I'm in her hotel room.

"Dont leave y/n." she mumbled sleepily. I had to leave tho, Ricky (my boss) would kill me.

"Babe I have to." I said, sitting up until she pulled me back, pouting.

"Atleast until I fall asleep?" She pouted even more.

Sighing I gave in and pecked her lips, pulling her closer to me as she fell asleep.

"Dudeeeeeeeee she likes youu" Tony gasped causing me to laugh.

"I knoww, anddd I got her number. We're going on a date tomorrow!" I smiled happily.

The rest of the shift was boring as usual, it was four am after all.

Jess came for her shift at 7am exactly and Tony and I both rushed out.

"I needddddddd to go shopping. Oh, it's a lunch date by the way." I stated as he drove us to our appartment complex.

We quickly changed out of our work uniforms and put on casual clothes, grabbing money and then heading back on the road.

Kylie💕: imy

Me: good morning baby! and i miss you too

Kylie💕: as you should! :)

Me: youre adorable

Kylie💕: no, im sexy. get it right babe

Me: yes yes, sorry my love. youre sexyy

Kylie💕: good😏 cant wait for our date

Me: me neither :)

I sighed happily and put down my phone. "Someone's in loveee!" Tony said making me hit his arm.

"Make me hit someone elses car then bitch." he grumbled causing me to laugh.

"I'm so nervoussssss!" I whined as Tony did my hair. The date was in an hour and I couldn't wait despite having a gut feeling that I'd just fuck everything up.

"You guys are gonna be such a cute couple." he said, ignoring my first statement as he had been doing for the last fifteen minutes.

After he finished curling my hair, I did my makeup then got dressed, seeing that I was right on time.

I heard a knock at the door and I froze.

Tony laughed and walked past me, opening the door.

"Y/n come onnn!" He called me loudly.

My feet went way to fast for my liking and I looked up, seeing a goddess standing before me.

My heartbeat sped up and I was probably drooling.

"Wow.." was all i managed to say.

"Close youre mouth babe, might cath a fly." she giggled, pulling me in for a kiss.

Once Tony closed the door, we walked to a black car and she opened the door for me, getting in after me.

On the drive there, we held hands as she drove. I was watching as she concentrated on the road but would still look across at me and smile every now and then.

God I really think I'm falling for this girl.

"You know, this is the only good thing working on the night shift has ever given me." I said as we walked down the streets of New York.

Of course she was wearing shades and was talking in a low hushed voice since we were in public but atleast I got to hold her hand.

"I'm glad." She said, kissing my cheek lightly causing me to blush.

"I'm really really glad. But just to be clear, youre mine now so you cant work there anymore, wouldn't want you falling for someone else now would we?" She giggled.

"I would never. You're the only one I want babe." I smiled.

Sorry for errors