Chapter 53

Jimin headed for the kitchen, which connected to the living room, so Jeongyeon was still in his sight
J: Do you like spicy or original?
JY: original.  I think it was hot enough today... *quietly*
J: what?
JY: nothing!  Do you need help?
Jeongyeon got bored of just sitting on the sofa, so she headed over to Jimin.
J: no, everything is under control!  I know how to make ramen deliciously
Jeongyeon noticed a bouquet of flowers on the table and was outraged at how they looked.  Without water and shabby, they seemed about to die.
JY: what happened to them?  Why is this beauty in such a state?
J: ah... that's ...
Jimin gently took the flowers and hesitantly held them out to her with a guilty face.
J: I was going to give them to you, but today I was not the only one who suffered ... I will understand, if you do not accept them, at the end of the end it...
JY: *took the bouquet* thanks ... they are very beautiful *shyly* To be honest, no one has ever given me sunflowers yet, they are very beautiful
J: You are a miracle
JY: sorry ..?
J: ehm ... well ... these flowers say so ...
JY: oh...got it... well, they need to be given life! Do you have some kind of vase, I'll put them in water
J: yes, on the top shelf of the closet.
Jeongyeon tried to reach for the shelf, but her height slightly prevented her from reaching the vase.
J: let me help you
JY: it's okay, just a little more ... *stretches on tiptoe*
Jimin came up beside and pulled out a vase.  She turned and found that there was not a centimeter free between them. They were so close to each other that it made her blush by that.
JY: w-what are you doing ...?
J: vase *held out*
JY: oh ... yeah ... thanks
She grabbed the vase and moved a little further to calm herself down.

After a couple of minutes, the ramen was ready.  They sat down opposite each other and began their little late dinner.
JY: mmm ... so good!  As expected, there is nothing better than ramen! By the way, how long ago did you buy this apartment?  *looking around*
J: about a year ago I guess
JY: so.... you come here often ...?
J: nope ... very rare and to be honest, you are my first guest outside of my family and members
JY: I see
Jeongyeon suddenly remembered Nayeon's misgivings and snorted with a grin.
J: what?  You do not believe me?
JY: no no, I just remembered something ... before coming here ... for a split second, to be honest, I thought to turn around and leave ...
J: why?
JY: ah, nothing, forget it, these are just stupid thoughts ...
J: Jeongie ~
JY: well, for a split second, I thought that you ignored me on purpose today, and that you ... will not be alone ... in the apartment ...
J: and who was I supposed to be with?
JY: well ...
J: wait, don't tell me that you thought that I was here with some girl ...
Jeongyeon looked down.
J: are you serious?  How could you even think of that ...
JY: it's all Naen unnie...I would never have thought about it!
J: right!  Do you know why?
JY: because if there was something like that, I would... *on edge*
J: you would what?
He raised an eyebrow playfully, enjoying this girl's jealousy.
JY: I would ... nothing ...
Jeongyeon decided not to let her jealousy take over again, so she decided to show her indifference.
J: nothing ... that is, you mean that if I opened the door half-naked, there would be a girl next to me ...
Jeongyeon tightened inside at every his word.  She was seething with anger just imagining all this.
J: and on my body there were marks from her ...
JY: enough!
Unable to overcome her irritation and fury at his words, she pushed him against the wall and grabbed his face with two fingers. Approaching his lips with her lips, and slowly teasing him, from which he had already opened his lips, Jeongyeon whispered in his ear:
JY: I think I warned you ...
Turning boldly, she proudly walked out of the kitchen, leaving Jimin at a loss.
J: what are you doing to me woman...

It was getting late.  Jeongyeon decided to take out her phone and noticed hundreds of missed calls from Nayeon.
JY: damn !!!
She quickly called her and told her that she was staying overnight at Jimin's, which clearly shocked her.
J: you don't want to sleep ...?
Jimin's sharp question caught the girl off guard.  Thoughts rushed through her head that made Jeongyeon feel ashamed of herself.
JY: uh ... no ... I'll....watch TV and you can go to bed first
He realized that she was a little shy, so he did not insist.
J: ok, I made your bed in my room
JY: no need! I can sleep anywhere else
J: Unfortunately, I no longer have bedrooms in my apartment
JY: it's ok, then I'll sleep here in the living room
J: on the couch?  Well, no, I won't let it, I'll sleep on the couch then
JY: Jimin, this is your house and your bed, especially after today's incident, you need to sleep in a comfortable place!
J: Jeongyeon ...
JY: I said what I said!
She turned on the TV.
J: okay, I'll watch TV too.  Let me turn on the movie
Jimin sat down next to Jongyeon, grabbing the remote from her, and turned on his favorite movie, The Notebook.
JY: oh!  It's my favorite movie!
J: no way ... and mine ...
They looked at each other with surprised eyes at how much they had in common and smiled. They silently was watching the film, and during the kissing scenes, they behaved extremely awkwardly, then looking around, then playing with their own  fingers, etc.  An hour later, Jimin noticed that she had fallen asleep.
J: how stubborn you are, cherry *quietly*
He carefully took her in his arms and carried her to his room through the pain of today's blows.
Laying her gently on the bed, he kissed her tenderly on the forehead and covered her with the blanket.
J: good night, cherry *whispered*
Jimin turned to leave, but suddenly she grabbed his hand.
JY: don't go
He looked at her questioningly, as if asking if he heard her correctly.
JY: I will sleep here, but if only you sleep here too ...
J: oh ... erm ... okay, I'll make the bed on the floor ...
JY: do you think I'll let you sleep on the floor?
J: then ...
She pulled back, pointing to the other side of the bed.
J: well...
Jimin walked over and lay down on the right side, trying not to cross the border.
They was laying still and was looking awkwardly at the ceiling. Jeongyeon suddenly felt hot as she was wearing a shirt, which didn't escape Jimin's attention.
J: Should I give one of my T-shirts?
JY: no, it's okay
But every minute she grew hotter.
JY: <damn! And why did I just put on a shirt and trousers on such a summer day ...>
J: I think you should change, you won't fall asleep in this shirt from the heat
Jimin pulled out a black T-shirt from the closet and handed it to her.
J: take it! It's clean, don't worry.  Unfortunately, there are no extra shorts
JY: it's okay, thanks
J: I will go out so you change your clothes
After a minute, Jimin returned to the room and lay down on the bed.
J: good?
JY: yes, thanks *awkward*
J: well then ... good night
JY: yeah, and you
They simultaneously turned to face the middle of the bed, and meeting each other's eyes too close, quickly turned away on the other sides.
Of course, no one could immediately fall asleep, but no one dared to speak either. Jeongyeon was still moving in bed for a while, but in the end she was able to fall asleep as she was very tired, which cannot be said about Jimin.  He could not sleep peacefully when Jeongyeon was in the same bed with him.  As a result, Jimin will only be able to sleep after another hour.