Chapter 6

So, the GDA day has come.  The boys, as always, looked great in their suites.

 The same can be said about Twice

The same can be said about Twice.  The girls were dressed in black and white, that emphasized their elegance.  All the girls were in short dresses except Jeongyeon and Mina.  Jeongyeon always felt more comfortable wearing trousers that completely cover her legs, especially at ceremonies.

  Jeongyeon always felt more comfortable wearing trousers that completely cover her legs, especially at ceremonies

Although Mina was also wearing trousers, Jeongyeon believed that they still looked different.  That Mina always still keeps looking elegant and feminine, and Jongyong always considered herself less feminine than the other girls, although they always told her the opposite.

Waiting for the red carpet, the idols stood behind each other behind the door.  The last were to go EXO, TWICE and BTS.

Twice: hello, sonnenim!
BTS: hello!

The girls were shaking from the cold a little bit, because the red carpet passed on the street, and  it was winter, and the girls stood without jackets in short dresses.
Seokjin, seeing how they were shaking, offered them thermo bags.
S: here, take it while you are standing here, otherwise you'll completely freeze in your outfits * handed Nayeon *
N: thank you very much *shared with the other girls*
M: I'm fine, better give it to Tzuyu
J: Mina-shi chose the right outfit, so she's not cold
M: ahah, yes, but still in the dresses the girls look beautiful and elegant
J: why, you also look quite elegant in trousers.  It doesn't matter, the main thing is to be able to present everything beautifully
S: I agree with that!
Jimin always knew how to talk sweetly and warmly with people, so everyone considered him charming, and many idol girls were in love and tried to draw his attention to themselves.

Jeongyeon was also wearing trousers, but for some reason no one said such words to her, which made her a little bit offended.
She decided to step back for a minute and quickly warm up with hot coffee.
J: be careful not to spill
Jeongyeon nearly choked on Jimin's abrupt appearance.
JY: if you appear so abruptly all the time, then this is inevitable, so I'd better leave before something happened * smiled ironically, bowed and left *
Jimin was bewildered by such an answer.  But in fact he was amused  by her kind of "audacity".  Any other girl would have been kind to him, like some girl idols who only used their first chance. But he already realized that she was a girl with strong character and obviously it would not be easy with her.  Jimin just smirked a little at that.

Jeongyeon did not expect such courage from herself.  She quickly rushed to the girls, and then, after the red carpet, they  went to the hall all together.
Further BTS entered the room, and ARMYs, as always, met them with loud screams.
Jeongyeon looked to their direction for a second, and crossed with Jimin's gaze, from which she quickly turned away.  She had not paid attention to this before, but at some point she thought about how he looked today.  In a black suit and in a black tight sweater with a turtleneck. She loves when guys wear black turtlenecks.  But remembering that it was Jimin, she quickly brushed off her thoughts.

The boys sang Spring Day.  Jeongyeon really liked this song, because everything about this song was beautiful: lyrics, melody, choreography ... Therefore, she could not take her eyes off the performance , like everyone else in the hall.  The boys were in snow-white clothes, which perfectly suited to the atmosphere of the song.  Jeongyeon never told anyone this, but she really admires Jimin's dancing skills.  The fact that she somehow ambiguous to him did not mean that she did not admire his talent.
But she also did not understand one thing, how this person can be so different.  At the beginning of the award, he was all in black and looked brutal, and now white and soft, as if they were two different people.  It is difficult for her to understand such people, and it is difficult to trust them.  For Jeongyeon, from his debut times to this day, Jimin is a mystery that is difficult to solve. Being close or just crossing eyes, she felt an unreasonable feeling of confusion and distrust.  As if he could do something completely unexpected at any time, and she did not like surprises at all.
If she was asked to describe Jimin, she would say: Is he a demon or angel ...?

?