Chapter 50

Jeongyeon and Jimin left the building, but before that, she went to see Taeyong, and Jimin was waiting for her in the car. After 10 minutes, she finally appeared.
J: you took a long time to say goodbye...
JY: don't grumble, I had to say goodbye and apologize, I'm kind of sorry for him...
J: why is that? * jealous bun*
JY: because I promised to come for his birthday, but in the end I left after 30 minutes
J: he should be glad that you came ... *mumble to himself *
JY: what?
J: nothing ... *innocent*
JY: I'll pretend I didn't hear that

Jimin turned on the music (NASCAR-Marc E Bassy), turned up the volume, and pulled the window down. He was feeling so good, and therefore he could not stop smiling.
JY: why are you so happy?
J: I just like it
JY: what?
J: you
Jeongyeon was confused for a second and didn't know how to behave, but looking at Jimin, she froze.
JY: blood
J: mm?
JY: Jimin, your lip is bleeding!
J: what?
He glanced at the front mirror - she was right, blood was flowing from his lip.
J: oh ... apparently it's because someone kissed me too passionately recently ... *frisky*
JY: you haven't been beaten for a long time?! *blushed*
J: ahahaha you are so cute when you are embarrassed
JY: not funny ... do you have a first aid kit? Stop the car
J: come on, it's just a scratch, and actually, I know how you can help me
JY: how?
Jeongyeon was ready for his directions until this flirty ass started pouting his lips for a kiss.
JY: are you serious right now? .... *perplexed*
J: absolutely
JY: ok
J: what?? You won't even reject? My sweet cherry, you continue to amaze me every day...
JY: just close your eyes
J: as you wish, dear
Jimin closed his eyes in fervent anticipation, as he was told, and waited for his cherished kiss. But instead of a kiss, he received a light slap on his lips.
J: aauch
JY: pull your bloody lips back, sweetie
J: right. I wanted too much ...
Jimin drove her to the nearest stop at Twice's dorm so as not to attract too much attention.
JY: I have to go, bye
J: and that's all?
JY: thanks for the ride!
Jeongyeon wanted to get out of the car, but before that she decided to kiss him on the cheek.
JY: thanks again for tonight ... really, I'm very grateful to you *got out of the car*
Jimin broke into a smile as he realized once again how much this girl makes his heart flutter.

 really, I'm very grateful to you *got out of the car* Jimin broke into a smile as he realized once again how much this girl makes his heart flutter

A couple of days later, Twice were already overseas on schedule, as were BTS, who were continuing to give concerts as part of their world tour. But the boys returned to Korea earlier.

When will you back to Korea?
/ Jimin

Why? Can't you live without me?
/ Jeongyeon

As much as you can't, baby;)
/ Jimin

What a confidence..
Saturday for lunch
/ Jeongyeon

Will we meet that day?
/ Jimin

I don't know .. how it will turn out
/ Jeongyeon