Chapter 18

Returning to her room, Jeongyeon took off her outer clothes and quietly threw herself into bed, trying not to wake Nayeon.
N: why so late ??  Where have you been??
Nayeon abruptly jumped out of bed, thereby scared Jeongyeon.
JY: Oh God, onni, my heart nearly stopped ... *checking the pulse*
N: well, tell me everything quickly!  *within temptation*
Jeongyeon told her about shopping, but did not  tell all the details, especially how she fell on him.
N: and he called you just for this?  I don't understand a bit ... but still, you got off well and the main thing is that he apologized.  Now maybe you can get along ...
JY: no, I don't want to get along with him ... nothing has changed, it's just that I'm not so much angry now as I was a couple of days ago
N: the ice is starting to melt slowly ... * trying to provoke her friend, and a pillow flies to her*
Girls lay in their beds, Nayen immediately slept, and Jeongyeon thought about tonight, and remembered how Jimin touched his hand on which he fell, catching it.  She thought for a long time whether she should text and ask how he was, because it was because of her that he injured his hand, and what if something serious happened? She picked up the phone.
JY: I do it only because of my conscience * makes excuses to herself *
She went into the chat, but still could not move her fingers.
JY: he's online ... probably talking to his "special" girlfriend *thought to herself and put down the phone*
But as soon as she reached for the nightstand, she received a message.

Thank you for coming with me today.
/ Jimin

I had no choice
/ Jeongyeon

Is everything ok? Did anybody see you?
/ Jimin

Not
/ Jeongyeon

* 5 minutes have passed *

How is your hand?
/ Jeongyeon

Are you worried about me ??  Am I talking with Jeongyeon ...? 🤔🧐
/ Jimin

For some reason, Jeongyeon smiled.

Stop overreacting .. I saw how you fell on it
/ Jeongyeon

I'm fine and healthy as a Hulk💪🏻 but thanks for asking
/ Jimin

Hulk?  Seriously?  Rather Ant-man hahaha
/ Jeongyeon

Hey, I'm really hurt now, I'm not so low, still taller than you, by the way
/ Jimin

Keep telling yourself that!  Well, since there's no problem, I'm going out, now my conscience is clear
/ Jeongyeon

Conscience?  you texted to me just because of your conscience?
/ Jimin

Of course, I fell, so I felt guilty, but since everything is ok, then there is nothing more for us to talk about.  All the best
/ Jeongyeon

Good night, hope I dream you tonight
/ Jimin

Then it will not be a dream, but a nightmare
/ Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon left the chat, and for some reason she kept his number in contacts, recording him as "Ant-Man."

The next day, everyone headed to Hong Kong.  Twice and Bts had one flight, so they were on the same plane.
The girls got on the plane first and sat down to their seats. Since there were double seats in the business class, everyone sat in a pair — maknaes together, Momo and Sana, Jihyo and Dahyeon, Jeongyeon and Mina, and Nayeon did not get a pair, so she sat alone for now.  Then Bts boys came in and also sat down to their places - Namjoon and Hoseok, Taehyung and Yoongi, Jin was supposed to sit with Jungkook, but Jimin, noticing Jeongyeon, decided to sit on the side of her.
S:  where are you going, this is my place
J: hyung, just sit in my seat
S: and why should I sit with someone else ...
Seokjin looked with whom he would have to sit, but when he saw Nayeon, who was alone in the back seat, she abruptly fell silent.
S: well, if you ask like that, *scratches his head* then I will change my seat
Jin headed for his seat.
S: hi, I will be your neighbor for a couple of hours, I hope you do not mind *smiles*
N: oh, sonbae, hello, of course not, take a seat *shy*

Jimin at that time sat with a satisfied smirk on his face, as if he had achieved something important.
Jeongyeon noticed that his arm was bandaged with an elastic bandage.
JY: and he said that he was ok ... *in her mind*

JK: hyung, I'll take a little nap, wake up when they bring a meal
J: okay, sleep, but I'm leaving now
Jimin went to the restroom, and when he got out he saw Jeongyeon at the mini bar, waiting for someone.
J: what are you doing here?
JY: it doesn't matter ... you said that you're ok *looks at his hand*
J: this?  Yes ... it's nothing, just in case
Jeongyeon didn't answer, just looked at his hand and thought about something.  At that moment, Jooe from Momoland entered the mini bar.
Jooe: oh, sonbae, hello *smiles and bows*
Noticing Jeongyeon next to Jimin, she only nodded slightly to her with a suspicious look, and then pretended that she was not there.
J: oh yes ... hello *awkward*
Jooe: did you read my ...
JY: Well, I have to go, I won't bother you *took an incredulous look at Jooe*
J: what?  .. w-wait *tries to stop her, but eventually looks after her*
Jeongyeon went to her place, leaving Jimin and Jooe, although something inside her did not want to leave .
Jooe: Songbae?  *trying to attract attention*
J: huh?  Ahh ... uh ... you see, I didn't have time .. therefore ...
Jooe: I understand ... it's okay.  But I would like you to know how I admire you, and I would like to learn a lot from you *confidently* and also I really like ... *couldn't finish*
J: thank you, I am pleased to hear that we are a role model for our hubaes, and therefore I hope that you will also work hard.  Fighting!
Jimin quickly left because he knew that if he continued to sit there, he would hear something that would put him in an awkward position.
Returning back to his place, he looked in the direction of Jeongyeon, but she was busy with something and did not even pay attention to him. In fact, she was curious about what those two were talking about.
Jooe stepped out of the mini bar with a glass of water in her hands, and on the way to her place, she saw that the seats of Jimin and Jeongyeon were nearby. Passing the corridor between their chairs, she allegedly lost her balance and poured water on Jeongyeon.
Jooe: oh, sonbaennim, I'm so sorry *trying to kinda help wipe*
JY: * drew back * I'm fine
Usually she would not attach importance to this, thinking that it was nothing, because it was just the water, and it would dry after all.  But now she was annoyed.  Jimin looked at her, worried that something hot could have been poured on her.
Mi: oh, onnie, are you okay?
JY: yeah ... everything is ok, don't worry *referring to Jooe*
Jooe: ah ... so embarrassing ... sorry again *looks straight into her eyes*
Jooe looked at Jimin for the last time, who had been worried about Jeongyeon all this time, and thereby causing an even greater hostility to Jeongyeon, and left.
Mi: wait, I'll get the napkins
J: take it
Jimin hands her napkins, but she is in no hurry to take it.
Mi: onnie, take it
JY: mm .. thanks *displeased*
Jeongyeon had suspicions that water was specially poured on her, and all because of Jimin.  She always has some trouble because of him.

————————————————————-Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜

Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜