Chapter 28

A few days have passed since that party. Jimin still did not dare to write to her, thought that he would only make everything worse, although much worse ...
Taehyung noticed something was wrong with his friend, he was sure that something had happened at the party, but he did not want to annoy Jimin with questions. He just waited for him to tell himself.

S: guys, we need to have breakfast quickly and go out already
Today, the Seoul Music Awards took place, so the guys had to quickly leave the house for a rehearsal.
Everyone sat down and rushed to gobble up everything from the table.
S: Wait a minute, where is Jimin?
JK: I think I saw him in the room
N: someone call him, we are late!
H: ok, I'll call him
Hoseok entered the room where Jimin lay listlessly.
H: ya, Jimin-a, get up, we're late
Jimin no reaction.
H: hey Jimin, do you hear me?
J: hyung, I get it, don't be loud ... I won't eat
H: what's wrong with this dude ...
Hoseok left the room and handed the situation over to the others.
T: I'll talk to him, and while you get ready
Taehyung took a tray with a bowl of rice and an omelet, poured a cup of hot tea and went to a friend. Quietly opening the door of the room, he sat down next to where Jimin was lying.
T: Jimin-a, wake up, don't be like this *worry*
J: leave me alone, Tae
T: I won't even think about it! I brought you breakfast
J: I said that I do not want to eat
T: and why?
J: no appetite
T: I repeat the question, and why?
J: Taehyung, not now
T: listen, I specially brought food for you, if you don't get up and have breakfast now, I won't talk with you for a week! No, month! *offended*

 T: Jimin-a, wake up, don't be like this *worry* J: leave me alone, Tae T: I won't even think about it!  I brought you breakfast J: I said that I do not want to eat T: and why? J: no appetite T: I repeat the question, and why? J: Taehyung, not now...

Jimin, of course, could not resist his dear friend, so he took a spoon and began to eat.
T: so here! And don't dare skip meal time anymore *satisfied*
Jimin still ate silently, but in the end could not restrain himself and decided to tell Taehyung about what had happened.
J: Taehyung, what would you do if you really messed up? Really bad
T: well ... it depends on the situation, but in any case, I would sincerely apologize
J: and even if apologies do not help?
T: in that case, took some actions
J: like what ???
T: bro, you didn't even tell me what happened, how do I kn...
J: I kissed her
Taehyung, not finishing his sentence, froze at the words of Jimin.
T: I'm sorry, what?
J:  You heard...
T: uumm ... are you talking about a real kiss or on the cheek ...?
With one look of Jimin, Taehyung finally got it.
T: and .. how did this happen? When did it happen??
J: well ... that was ..
JK: JIMIN-SHIIII !!!
Maknae yelled loudly, trying to speed up the hyung, since they already needed to go out. And at that moment, the elder hyung burst into the room.
S: yah! If you don't immediately lift your big ass out of bed, I swear to you, I will kick ...
J: alright alright already got up
Jimin jumped out of bed, and went to dress like a bullet.
S: why are you sitting here? Didn't we send you to hurry Jimin? And you are stuck here yourself
T: hyuuungie, don't be angry *acting cute*
S: do you really need to wake the beast in me? God ... I am too kind with you ... Do you want me to behave like a real eldest hyung ?? *raised eyebrow*

 Jimin and Tae with one voice: "Nooo!" S: then quickly left the room Maknae Line always liked to fool around with the elder hyung, because when he is even angry, he is very cute and funny

S: then quickly left the room
Maknae Line always liked to fool around with the elder hyung, because when he is even angry, he is very cute and funny.

 Jimin and Tae with one voice: "Nooo!" S: then quickly left the room Maknae Line always liked to fool around with the elder hyung, because when he is even angry, he is very cute and funny

Taehyung unfortunate couldn't find out the details of that night.
The boys reached the right place and on the way to the rehearsal, Twice came out to meet them. Jimin immediately started to look for Jeongyeon in the crowd, but she did not even raise her head. At the same moment, Jin was the first to say hello to the girls, giving Nayeon a sweet smile. She also smiled back at him shyly .
All day, Jimin tried to find a moment and talk with her, but she avoided him in every way. After the award ended, he decided to wait for her at the waiting room. Noticing him at their room, Jeongyeon changed her direction.
Na: Jeongyeon, where are you going?
JY: uh .. I need to go to the restroom *ran away*
Na: she is really strange lately ... oh Jimin, hi
J: hi! Um ... are you already going home?
Na: yes, but Jeongyeon escaped somewhere ...
Jimin looked at her questioningly.
Na: uh .. well, I mean, yes
Nayeon surmised that Jimin was waiting for Jeongyeon, otherwise he would not have stood there just like that.
J: ok, well, then, good luck
Na: thanks, you too

Jeongyeon stayed in the restroom for about 10 minutes, waiting for Jimin to leave, and she could go back to the girls.
JY: Well ... I think now I can go
Opening the door, she saw Jimin in front of her. She tried to quickly close the door, but before she could, he had already stepped inside.
J: wait, let's talk
Jeongyeon did not answer him and tried to leave the restroom.
J: you have to listen to me! I really ...
Hearing the approaching steps into the restroom, both immediately panicked, and did not know what to do, because they were caught and there could be rumors after. Someone had already pulled the handle, and at that moment Jimin quickly dragged Jeongyeon into the toilet cubicle.

———————————————————————————
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter💜