Chapter 29

In a small space, with bated breath, was hiding two people with a storm of different emotions.  Their heart was beating so fast and loudly that they could be exposed.
JY: what are you doing ???  *very quiet*
J: trying not to expose us!
JY: what are you even doing here?!  It's all because of you!  Again!
J: we have to talk!  Do you want it or not!
JY: I said no!
Jeongyeon involuntarily squeaked, and Jimin quickly covered her mouth with his hand so that she would not make any more sound.
/ Girls in the restroom /
D1: did you hear that?
D2: what?
D1: some kind of sound ....
D2: Nope .. it was probably me

Jimin, looking at Jeongyeon, realized how close, even intimately, they are standing to each other right now. His hand was still on her lips, and his eyes were fixed on her.  He tried to capture every feature of her face, to catch every facial expression.  And now he realized how crazy he missed her.
Jeongyeon looked at him with bated breath, fearing that her heart was about to jump.  Why does she keep reacting to him like that?  There was something irresistible in his eyes, but at the same time, she could see despair in them.
Both suddenly felt a hot flush.
Jeongyeon came to her sense and pushed away his hand.  Jimin suddenly began to take off his jacket, and now he was unbuttoning the top button of his shirt.
Seeing this, Jeongyeon became nervous, without knowing, what was happening now.
JY: hey...y-you ... what are you doing??
J: don't you see, undressing
JY: why???  Stop it, weirdo!
Jeongyeon tried to turn away, but since the place was very cramped, it was impossible to move.  Jimin looked at her and noticed how her cheeks suddenly turned red and her eyes sank to the floor, and this picture made him laugh.
Finally, the girls left the restroom, and they were able to get out of the cabin.
J: what are you thinking about, pervert?  *grins*
JY: what?  Me? A pervert?  It was you who suddenly began to undress!
J: I just took off my jacket because I was hot.  What did you dream up in your head?  Was you expecting something more?  Already blushed ...
JY: w-what?  How are you ... woah... I don't even have words ... rude!
After these words, she left the restroom, and Jimin was not able to speak normally with her.  But nevertheless, he was happy that he could be alone with her, even for a short time, and even if they bickered again.
J: okaaay ... it seems that we just can't to communicate differently, but it's ok, she's a girl with a character, and that's exactly what I like in her *smiles*

 it seems that we just can't to communicate differently, but it's ok, she's a girl with a character, and that's exactly what I like in her *smiles*

Jimin returned to the waiting room, and on his way he witnessed one conversation.
JY: I didn't tell dad, I don't want to upset him
Na: come on, it's been a long time since you lost it.  Why don't you just make a new one?
JY: because the new one will not carry the same value in itself... Oh...every time when I think about it I get upset, I wore it from the age of 15
Jeongyeon left the building, and Nayeon was also about to leave, but she was suddenly stopped by Jimin.
J: Hello!
Na: hello, we already greeted today
J: oh, yes, exactly ... um, you seem to have lost something?
Na: oh, yes, Jeongyeon lost a pendant that was very important to her
J: a pendant? Have you tried looking for it?
Na: yes, she searched that day, but did not find ...  it was 1-2 years ago. On that day, she was terribly annoyed, some type spilled a coffee on her, in general, not the most lucky day in her life
J: coffee?  Um .. and when did this incident happen?
Na: let me think... it seems the GDA ceremony .. but why are you asking?
Now he got it. A pendant, coffee, the letter «J»- all this shows that the pendant belongs to Jeongyeon, he was sure of that.
J: nothing ... well, I won't keep you anymore! 
Jimin flew out of the building with a satisfied smile on his face.
J: so much time has passed, I already forgot about this pendant, but it turns out to belong to her?  Where does this coincidence come from??  Or is it fate...
JK: JIMIN-SHIIII !!!  Get in the car already!
J: ah, I will someday kill this little punk ...

 JK: JIMIN-SHIIII !!!  Get in the car already! J: ah, I will someday kill this little punk

Arriving home, Jimin immediately ran to his room and opened an accessories box.
J: where is this box ...

Jimin tried to find a small box into which he placed the pendant.  Finally finding him, he decided to check the engraving again.
J: "J" is definitely you!  Now you're not getting off that easy from me, miss Jeongyeon ... *smiles*
Now Jimin had an ace in his hands, thanks to which he could talk to her once again, since this pendant is so dear to her.
J: she must to meet with me if she wants to take it back
———————————————————————————

Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter  💜