Chapter 55

A couple of months later, BTS returned to Korea to complete their tour. There were still about two weeks left before the concerts, and another special day was approaching - Jimin's birthday.
In truth, Jimin never gave much importance to this day, but since fans were always looking forward to this date and preparing hard for it, he was always very grateful.
Waking up in the morning, Jimin got dressed and headed to the hall.
J: guys, where are you?
Looking around, he could not find the others.
J: are they still sleeping ...?
Suddenly the boys came out of the room with a cake in their hands and began to sing in chorus.
BTS: Happy Birthday Jimin !!!
J: wow, thanks, guys!
JK: hyung, grow big!
J: you little brat
H: Jimin is paying for lunch today!
J: what?
Y: ooaaaa !!!
T: yeah !!!
J: ahahah, okay, today is my birthday
The boys took turns hugging Jimin, and of course they didn't forget about the birthday butt slap.
Jimin received a bunch of congratulations from friends, acquaintances, and of course from Army.  Reviewing the all messages, he finally found a congratulation from Jeongyeon.

Happy Birthday! 
I hope you have a great day with
those who are dear to you!
/ Jeongyeon

Then we must meet today
/ Jimin

Um ... unfortunately this is not possible today
/ Jeongyeon

Really? ... it's a pity ... i thought we will my birthday together for the first time ...
/ Jimin

Sorry...
/ Jeongyeon

It's okay, next time :)
/ Jimin

In the evening, the guys threw a surprise party for Jimin, which was attended by only his closest friends. Bts members, Taemin, Sungwoon, Kai and a couple of other his friends had a lot of fun. Jimin was very happy to be surrounded by such wonderful friends, but at some time, thinking about Jeongyeon, his was sad a bit. Of course, everyone noticed it.
Tm: Jimin, what is wrong?
J: Nothing, everything is great, hyung
H: sure? But we didn't think so ...
N: Jimin seems a little unhappy, does he?
J: what? No, hyung, I'm happy, because today all my beloved and dear friends are with me, what more do I need
T: oh really?  So... we shouldn't have prepared another surprise I guess..
J: another surprise? Isn't everything that you have prepared today already a big surprise?
T: but it seems to me that someone is missing today ...
J: all my closest ones are here, except maybe my parents and brother ...
JY: should I leave then, since you weren't expecting me? ...

That voice ... Jimin turned immediately.
J: Jeongyeon ?!
JY: you seem to be not very happy
J: what?  No!  I just didn't expect it at all .. you said that today ... ah, I got it, you fooled me from the very morning
JY: surprise * spread arms at sides*
Jimin literally flew to her and hugged the one that hadn't left his mind the whole day.
Na: it feels like we're not even here
Nayeon, being also Jimin's good friend and of course Jin's girlfriend, was also invited.
J: ah, Nayeon, hi, thanks for coming
K: just a little more and he would cry from sadness couple of minutes ago
J: ah ... hyung ... don't tease me *being cute*
Nudging his friend lightly on the shoulder, Jimin showed the new guests where to sit.
H: just look at them *points to the JeongMin and JiNayeon couples* I envy ...
N: it's time for us to find ourselves someone
JK: hyung you have me!
Jungkook was always ready to be there for his leader hyung.
N: you're right, Kookie, thank you for your existence

The conversation at the table became even more lively with the arrival of the girls.  Jimin and Jin served their ladies like real gentlemen.
J: here, eat this, I know you love it *put the food on her plate*
JY: thanks
Jeongyeon felt a little shy since this was the first time they were sitting among friends as a couple.  Everyone was looking at them and smiling.
After some time, the cake was brought at the table, and, as expected, the birthday man blew out the candles and made a wish.
Sw: I wonder what you wished ... *playfully raising an eyebrow*
J: for you to mature a little, hyung ahahaha
The others also laughed, and Sungwoon began to tickle his friend.  He wanted to slap a cake in his face like he did at his birthday, but Jeongyeon prevented it from happening.
Sw: now you're on his side, right?  I'm sure you also make fun of him
JY: I can, you can not
JK: wow, nuna is so cool
Jimin smiled at his savior and cut the cake.
S: so now is the time for gifts!
J: are you serious?  You have already done so much for me
Tm: but still ...
Everyone took out their presents and gave it to the birthday boy.
T: To my best friend Jimin happy birthday again!  You know that I am not very good at speaking beautifully, but you already know how important you are to me. Love you, my friend
J: ah...Taehyungie, thank you, love you too
Jimin opened the gift, and there was a clover pendant.
J: clover? It's is so beautiful, and purple!  Thank you so much
T: yes, it is so that you are always chased by luck.  I have the same, but green