Chapter 47

The next day, the boys, as usual, after a hard day at work, came home tired and went to their rooms. But Jin gathered all of them in the kitchen, he even made a dinner, thats why members was surprised, since everyone was really tired, but they were extremely happy.
N: wow hyung why did you decide to pamper us?
S: guys, I need to tell you something  *serious*
Y: well, it starts again...
T: just don't tell us again that you're going to leave the agency and become a fisherman ...
Y: hyung, don't involve me in this
J: guys, let him speak
S: Thanks Jimin. Guys, this time I'm with a serious topic
H: come on, surprise us
S: ok, so.. as you know I am already an adult ...
JK: yes, you're 27, you're old, hyung
S: Thanks Jungkook for reminding me this again *glares at maknae with scary eyes*. All this time I was alone ... but now everything has changed and .... I met someone who ... became dear to me. In short, I'm dating Nayeon! Phew ... *breathed out*

Silence.

Jin looked at his members, who only smiled and blinked, except for Hoseok, who was clearly in shock.
H: what??? Wow!!!
S: why aren't you all surprised?
N: hyung, I'm sorry, but we knew, more accurately, we figured it
S: ???? What?! How?? *looks at Jimin*
J: it's not me
H: how did you all know??
T: hyung it was too obvious
JK: hyung you're like an open book
H: wait! Why I am the only one who didn't know anything? Uaaa ... I'm shocked by all of you!
JK: we thought you noticed too ...
S: am I giving myself away so easily?
T: you always go to Nayeon after events and try to make her laugh
J: yeah hyung you see I'm not the only one
H: I'm very disappointed in myself right now ... *still can't believe and mad*
S: ok ... it didn't really surprise you ...
Seeing the eldest look a little dull, Jungkook walked over to him and hugged him.
JK: hyung i'm so happy for you! You look really good with Nayeon nuna
The rest of the guys also came up and all together hugged Jin.
N: hyung, congratulations!! at least someone has a girlfriend now...
Jin and Taehyung looked shortly at Jimin, but Jimin signaled them to keep it quiet for now.
Y: okay, hyung can be married at last
S: what?! Ehm ... of course, everything is serious between me and her, but I think it's too early to talk about it
T: ah, hyung, when you have kids, I want to play with them!
S: ok, guys, I think you're too excited right now, let's not rush things
H: omg, just imagine their kids .. with such genes ...

The boys decided to celebrate this occasion, so Jimin took the soju out of the fridge and poured each one a glass. Members teased the elder thw whole night and made him embarrassed.

  Members teased the elder thw whole night and made him embarrassed

The next two weeks were very busy for both BTS and Twice. But this time the boys had their schedule in Korea, and the girls had to fly first to Thailand, then to Hawaii, and then to the Philippines.
Of course, all these days Jimin and Jongyeon have been chatting very often, telling each other how their days are going. As for Jin and Nayeon, they did a video call every day. Nayeon also told the girls about him and Jin. Some of them were surprised and some figured it.
Jin and Nayeon already felt very confident with each other, so the members of each group never stopped joking about their elder members, calling this couple newlyweds.

One day in the hotel after another shooting, the girls  discussed something vigorously.
Dh: wow .. I can't believe that almost all of the unnie line have a boyfriends ...
Tz: you're right, except Jeongyeon unnie and Sana unnie

Jeongyeon and Nayeon looked at each other.
Che: no! Jeongeon unnie is mine! She won't date anyone, right? *hugs Jeongyeon*
JY: ... uhm, yup ... whatever you say, honey *awkward*
Mi: And notice that everyone have a good taste, Twice definitely has good taste for boys.
Sa: yeah yeah, one is dating the most popular boy from Wanna One, the other one is dating the cool sunbae from SJ, and now the mega star aka worldwide handsome Jin from BTS ... what can I say, well done girls, I'm proud of you
Jh: ahahaha girls, you're overreacting
Na: no, she is right, I totally agree *confidently*
JY: look at her, she's so bold hahaha
Na: why I should be ashamed, what is true is true ahahaha
Mi: unnie, it's nice to see you so happy
Na: thanks dear, I am really happy. Therefore, I wish all of you in the near future to find someone who can also make you happy.
Dh: everybody say Amen!
Tz: ahahaha unnie

After a cheerful conversation, the girls went to their rooms, and Nayeon went to see Jongyeon.
Na: are you going to tell the others?
JY: what are you talking about?
Na: don't pretend you don't understand bro, i'm about you and Jimin
JY: not yet ...
Na: why? Are you still not sure?
JY: it's not that, I'm just afraid ..
Na: of what? That someone will judge you?
JY: no ... that everything can collapse ... I'll tell them when I'm 100% sure
Na: and how sure are you now?
JY: 85% ...? But this percentage is growing every time
Na: well, that's already good
JY: by the way ... what should I do with birthday?
Nayeon was about to leave, but she stopped.
Na: what do you mean?

Jeongyeon leaned back on the bed, sighing heavily.
JY: remember I told you Taeyong called me to his birthday party
Na: I remember, and what about it, do you think to go or not?
JY: I have to go, he's my friend, but ..
Na: but? Jimin?
JY: yeah ... I don't know why, but he doesn't seem to like him ...
Na: ha, isn't it clear? He's jealous of you
JY: but I told him that there is nothing to be jealous of, that we are friends
Na: my dear, the fact that you said that you are friends will not calm him in any way. Think, how would you feel if Jimin went to some girl's birthday?
JY: if she is a friend, then no problem
Na: and didn't you even worry a little?
JY: not if I believe him
Na: it's not only about your trust in him and his loyalty, but about other people ... you never know what's on the mind of another ... Moreover, no one knows about you, and some girls may try to flirt with him, and the same goes for you, you recently told me about that jerk Sean or whatever ...
Nayeon's words made her think for a moment. She imagined some girl sticking to Jimin when she wasn't around, and that thought set her off.
JY: okay ... maybe you're right. It would probably be better to tell him that I have to go, and so that he does not get angry

———————————————————————————
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜