Chapter 20

There were a couple of days before the New Year concerts.
Jin, Chanyeol and Dahyeon were especially diligently prepared for KBS Gayo Daejeon, as the they were MCs for this event. Therefore, they gathered a couple of times to rehearse.

/ The penultimate rehearsal of the concert /
Dh: ahh, give me food * just came home*
Mi: hungry?
Dh: yeah, I didn't have time to eat today
N: how was the rehearsal?
Dh: good
N: it looks like you are doing well *smiles* but how .. are the other hosts ...? How is it to work with them?
Dh: very comfortable, although Seokjin oppa and Chanyeol oppa are 6 years older than me, I did not feel any discomfort, especially thanks to Seokjin oppa
Mi: oppa?
Dh: they asked me to call them like that, especially since we became friends, and they treated me like really big brothers... Nayeon onni, why are you so sad? Are you jealous ?? *joking*
N: me?? Why? Do not imagine ...
Mo: Dahyeon, there will be 2 tall and handsome guys next to you, so you need to wear high heels haha
JY: Could Nayeon onni and I come to your rehearsal tomorrow?
Dh: seriously?? It would be great *joyful*
N: yes, why not

Today was the last rehearsal, so everyone worked hard. Jeongyeon and Nayeon, as promised, came to visit their sweet Dubu.
JY: Good morning to everyone *Bowing* We brought you coffee and some delicious
Dh: onnies', you came!
Dahyeon ran to meet the girls, and Jin, noticing Nayeon, shone in his face.
Nayeon also greeted the boys and invited them to eat.
N: how is the rehearsal going? * turns to Jin while the rest are opening the food *
S: ok, now thanks to you even better *smiles, while the girl was embarrassed*
JY: Dahyeon praised you so much that she has two older brothers now, it's really envious, I don't have an older brother
S: why is this? I can be an older brother and for you too, but I told you that you and we (BTS) should speak informally with each other's. We are not strangers anymore, so *looks at Nayeon*
JY: ok then Seokjin oppa is my big brother too from now
S: ahahah no problem, always here for help
At this moment, Jimin and Jungkook enter the room.
J: Seokjiiin hyuuuung
JK: Jinie Jinie Seokjinieee
Noticing the girls, they fell silent. Jimin did not expect to see Jeongyeon there, but he was glad to meet her before the concert.
Chanyeol laughed because of such sweet greeting from the boys.
S: aahh this little brats ...
JK: what do you mean? Are you not happy to see us, hyung? Actually, I wanted to come to all rehearsals, but you left me at home all the time
S: that's why I did that ... but still, thanks for coming * acquired *
J: actually, I didn't come to you, hyung *allegedly offended*, I came to see Chanyeol hyung * hugs him *

 Cl: ahaha thank you Jimin J: we brought you chicken Cl: oohh bro, what's needed, girls also brought a lot of things N: yes, join, please Everyone sat on the sofas, but since there were a lot of people, there were not had enough seats

J: we brought you chicken
Cl: oohh bro, what's needed, girls also brought a lot of things
N: yes, join, please
Everyone sat on the sofas, but since there were a lot of people, there were not had enough seats. Therefore, Jimin went to look for chairs, but found only one, so he gave it to her.
J: Sit down
JY: you and Jungkook?
JK: it's alright, noona, we often eat while standing
J: he's right, just sit
JY: ok, thanks

 J: Sit down JY: you and Jungkook? JK: it's alright, noona, we often eat while standingJ: he's right, just sit  JY: ok, thanks

After the break, guys went back to rehearse, and the rest were about to leave.
N: we are going now, see you tomorrow
J: and not only tomorrow, there are still many various events ahead, so we will see each other often, yes, Jeongyeon-si? *suddenly turned to her*
JY: what? Ah .. well, yes ... it doesn't depend on us ... *quietly*
N: what?
JY: mm? No, nothing ...
Jimin understood her joke and even smiled.
J: well, then see you tomorrow *left*
N: Jeongyeon, aren't you too harsh with him? Jimin is very nice to you
JY: what have I done? I just said as it is ... Let's better talk about how you react to Seokjin oppa .. *raised a brow*
N: be quite! *covers her mouth with hands* what if Jimin and Jungkook have not left yet, they can hear!
JY: hear that you like Jin Oppa?? *laughs*
N: Yoo Jeongyeon, do you want me to spank you?
JY: me? Are you sure you want to spank just me or...? *playfully*
N: you!! Pervert!
Nayeon ran after Jeongyeon, and with such a playful and cheerful mood, girls went home.

All artists arrived at the concert. Stuff began to arrange the groups on the stage for the opening, and it happened that Twice and BTS stood next to each other in the front row, while Jeongyeon and Jimin stood side by side. While their seniors were singing, all artists stood and joyfully clapped, everyone was in a good mood from the very beginning.

  While their seniors were singing, all artists stood and joyfully clapped, everyone was in a good mood from the very beginning

Twice were waiting their turn to perform at their waiting room.
Ch: Jeongyeon onni, let's go for a walk?
JY: let's go, baby
They went out to the corridor, but did not go too far. They just walked along the corridor, where were rooms for artists. On their way they met Sungwoon from Wanna One.
Sw: Oh, Jeongyeon-a, what's up?
JY: hello, oppa, ok, how are you doing?
Jeongyeon and Sungwoon have known each other since the time of the trainees, when he was JYP trainee back at the days.
After chatting a bit and remembering the old days, they went into their waiting rooms.
Jh: where have you been all this time?
JY: We met Sungwoon Oppa on our way
Jh: Sungwoon oppa? Oh really? How is he doing?
N: many years have passed
JY: yeah ... he hasn't changed at all, he's the same joker

————————————————————-
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜