Chapter 33

Na: Jeongyeong-a!
A sudden scream from the next room broke their kiss, from which Jeongyeon abruptly came to her sense, as if waking up from the hypnosis, and ran out of the balcony.  Jimin was still standing in confusion from the failed kiss and from the runaway girl, like Cinderella.
Na: Jeongyeong-a, where have you been?  We gotta go home
JY: hm?... yes, lets go, just let's hurry up a bit
Jh: why?  Something happened?  And why are you so red like a tomato?
Nayeon put her hand on her forehead.
Na: you are burning!  Are you sick?
JY: no, I'm fine ... I just need to go home and to rest a bit ... *awkward*
The girls once again congratulated Sungwoon and left.

Jimin still stood alone on the balcony and watched Jeongyeon and the girls leaving the building until Taemin approached him.
Tm: it's her, right?
Jimin was so in his thoughts that he did not even notice the presence of his friend.
J: what? ... what are you talking about?  *as if he didn't understand*
Tm: you know what I'm talking about ... Just admit that you are deeply in love
J: ok...you're right ... you got me ...
Tm: and what is happening between you two?
J: oh ... if I knew it myself, hyung

After half an hour, the girls came home.
Na: so, Jeongyeon-a, lie down, I'll bring you the medicine now
JY: what?  No, unnie, i'm fine
Jeongyeon barely stood on her feet because of the  soju.
Mo: what happened?  Why is she so drunk?
Now all the other members was worrying.
Jh:Jongen has a fever
Sa: what ??
JY: girls, I'm good, I'm like a pigeon, I wanna fly...but first of all I want to sleep, that's all, I am going to my room, hic * hiccups *
Mi: what is she talking about?...
Jeongyeon went to bed, and her heart was beating like crazy.
JY: I'm soooo good, hic
Nayeon came to the room with the medicine, and stumbled to the picture how Jeongyeon was talking to herself.
Na: Jeongie, are you okay?
JY: absolutely!  Unnie, life is beautiful!
Nayeon sat next to her friend.
Na: Jeongyeon, what has been happening to you lately?  Tell me i'm your friend
JY: unnie, do you think someone could love me ....?
Na: what kind of question is this, of course yes
Now, the cheerful drunk Jeongyeon was replaced by a sad drunk Jeongyeon.
JY unnie, could he to.. hic ... to like me...??  *barely speaks*
Na: he?  What are you talking about?
JY: .....
Na: did you fall asleep?
JY: hmmm
Na: and why do you drink if you don't know how to... well, sleep
Nayeon covered her with a blanket while Jeongyeon muttered something under her breath and left the room.
JY: hmm, why it is him... hic

 At this time, Jimin could not find a place in his room

At this time, Jimin could not find a place in his room.  He constantly scrolled in his head that moment on the balcony and smiled like a little boy.  He felt now the happiest man on earth.  Although they were cut short at the most important moment, but the fact that she did not run away gave him some hope.
J: I don't dream all this ...?
He pinched his hand, from which he screamed from the pain.  He really wanted to text her, but he was not sure if she would answer.
J: but I need to write first to find it out. Jimin, don't be a coward!
He took the phone and clicked on the chat with the "Iron Lady".
J: Will I be able to melt the iron lady's heart?