Chapter 45

The girls arrived at the cafe, but it was not an ordinary cafe. This place was more like a small house in the forest, everything inside was made of wood, and the interior were decorated with bright garlands. The cafe was quite small, but that made it cozy and warm. Jeongyeon loves such atmospheric places very much, so she was delighted.
While Jeongyeon was looking around, Nayeon took a moment to quietly leave the cafe and shut the door.
JY: unnie ...?!
Na: Jeongie, forgive me
JY: unnie, what's going on ?! Open the door!
Na: I'm sorry, but I can't. Now I have to leave. I am sorry again! I do all this because I love you! Bye!
JY: what ?! No! Stop! Where are you going?? Why did you lock me up here??
J: I asked her
A sudden voice from behind made her turn around.
A silhouette came out from the dark corner, and even though she hadn't seen the face yet, Jeongyeon already knew who was heading towards her. And then, finally, she saw his face, which she had not seen for a long time, and which she missed so much. She wanted to rush to him, hug, feel the warmth that she was deprived of, but she could not take a step.
J: how are you?
JY: ...
J: please, say at least a word, I really missed your voice
Jeongyeon looked at him but couldn't say a word, as if someone had taped her mouth over. Jimin's sudden appearance took her by surprise and she didn't know what to do. On the one hand, she really wanted to hug him, but on the other hand, she was offended. Therefore, all she could do now was just silently look at him.
Jimin slowly approached her, and without taking his eyes off her, gently took her hand.
J: I'm sorry ... I know I messed up and that I offended you. But believe me, this is the last thing I want to do. It's just ... I can't calmly watch when other guys are next to you ... especially Taeyong...
JY: and why is that?
J: because ... everything inside me is going fire ..
JY: why?
Jeongyeon tried to get the truth from him that made him behave this way.
J: because .... * silent *
Turning from his silence, she quickly walked to the door, and she was ready to smash the locked door  but...

J: I like you!

Jeongyeon stopped.

J: I like you so much! Like crazy

Jeongyeon slowly turned towards him as Jimin approached her with small steps.
J: and that's why I'm terribly jealous when there is someone next to you besides me. I don't want someone to hug you, touch your hands *took her hand*, look into your eyes, and even more so touch your lips, because all this is mine.

Jeongyeon's heart was breaking with raging emotions. It seemed to her that her heart was about to jump out of her chest at his words.

J: won't you say anything? I just said that I like you
She came closer to him, and leaning over to his ear whispered:
JY: I like myself too!
Jimin was totally out. This was clearly not what he expected to hear.
J: okay ... so you want to play like this ... ok, I get it *grinned*
He felt as if he had just been defeated in the ring, and moreover, it was a low blow.
JY: what did you think, you got into a fairy tale? *playfully*
With a triumphant smile, Jeongyeon defiantly walked to the table.
JY: I'm starving
J: one minute
After that, Jimin went away somewhere, and after a couple of seconds came back with a tray of food and drinks. Then he laid out everything on the table and after, they finally began to have dinner.
JY: did you prepare all this? *surprised*
J: yes, *winked* for you, though I had to ask Nayeon for help to lure you into my trap
JY: So Nayeon unnie knows about us?
J: us? *happy and satisfied*
Jeongyeon later realized what she said, so she lowered her head in embarrass.
J: look at me
Jeongyeon only pretended to eat, although she was just moving her fork around the plate.
J: Jeongyeon~
Jimin lifted her chin gently so she would look at him.
J: please, don't take your beautiful eyes off me, you have no idea how much I missed them
He was looking at her with such tenderness, with such a special look - as if she was a priceless work of art that aroused all the lightest and warmest feelings in him. She could see it all in his eyes, which made her feel special, and which suddenly made her feel hot.
JY: um ... I ... I need to ...
Jeongyeon stood up, but before she could take two steps, Jimin came up beside her and hugged.
J: you are so warm
Jeongyeon didn't say anything, just silently enjoyed the moment, breathing in his captivating scent.
J: did you forgive me?
JY: *nodded*
After her words, he hugged her even tighter.
J: i missed you so much you can't even imagine
JY: me too *very quiet*
J: mm? What did you say?
JY: n-nothing ... let's sit, the food is getting cold *ran away*
Jimin pretended not to hear her words and sat down at the table with a satisfied smile.
J: oh, by the way, I almost forgot, I have a little gift for you
He took a large package from under the table and gave it to her.
JY: what is it?
J: open it
Jeongyeon carefully unpacked the gift and was surprised.
JY: how do you know I love Lego?? God, this is the London version! I wanted it so much!
J: are you serious? Your Instagram is screaming that you are a fan of Lego *laughs*
JY: ah, you're right
J: well, and also I heard a couple of times before about it
JY: *pulls out a body mist* but how did you find out about this one??
J: I didn't know about that ... I just decided that it would be best to use it for the summer, and the smell reminded me of you.
JY: I use body mist more often than perfume, so you guessed it right
J: I'm glad, even though these are not big gifts ...
JY: are you kidding?! I love it, thank you!
Watching her delight with the gift like a child brought a satisfied smile to his face.
JY: but.. I don't have a present for you ... if I knew ... *guilty*
J: your presence is already a gift, I couldn't dream of anything more
Jeongyeon smiled at that statement.
J: but you know what ... there is something
JY: what? Tell me
J: a kiss
JY: w-what? No, keep dreaming *stutters*
J: well, ok, at least on the cheek, don't I deserve it?
JY: ugh, okay, but only on the cheek! And no tricks!
Jimin nodded in satisfaction.
He immediately turned his cheek and Jeongyeon slowly leaned over to kiss him when Jimin suddenly turned his head and their lips touched.
JY: hey, you promised
J: did I? *playfully smiles*

 JY: hey, you promised J: did I?  *playfully smiles*

At dinner, they did not notice how time flew by. Jimin was telling her about the tour and the peculiarities of each country that they have visited, and Jeongyeon about their summer scedule.
J: by the way, I wanted to try something with you
JY: what is it? I hope it's not something weird  ..
J: *laughs*, don't worry. Do you remember we found out that we have something in common, I became curious about other similarities, so I want to play a game where we should to answer the questions at the same time
JY: ok, let's go
J: I'll start first. So: favorite color?
J: black
JY: black. Good start
JY: favorite food?
JY: meat
J: meat, okaaay. Favorite season?
JY: spring
J: winter. Ah, almost, spring is in second place for me
JY: cats or dogs?
J: aaah, wait. This is a difficult one. I love all animals
JY: have to choose
J: ok * sad * one, two, three - cats
JY: dogs
J: can I change the answer? I really love them all, they are all cute
JY: no ahaha
J: ok .... Sea or mountains?
JY: sea
J: sea. How about going to the sea together?
JY: why so suddenly?
Jimin's sharp question was taken by surprise. She suddenly thought about how she would have to be in a bikini in front of him, as well as Jimin's naked torso ... From these thoughts, she burst into red color, and nervously began to twirl her hair.
JY: *God, what am I thinking?! Stop!*
Jimin noticed her strange behavior.
J: what's wrong with you? You blushed all over ...
He put his hand on her forehead.
J: you are hot
JY:?
J: I mean you have a fever ... but, in another sense too *wink*
JY: stop flirting, I'm fine, just a little hot here ...
J: how you say...so what? Let's go? We have a fan meeting in Busan next week, would you like to go to Busan? I'll show you my hometown
JY: we fly to Thailand next week
J: oh .. that's a pity ... then next time
Suddenly Jeongyeon's phone rang.
JY: yes ..., no ... yes *smiles* good, me too, bye *turned off*
J: who called? *curious*
JY: why? Are you jealous again?
J: no ... just ...
JY: Nayeon unnie, asked if we hasn't killed each other yet
Hearing that it was Nayeon and not someone male, he let out a calm breath and then smiled.
J: don't worry, I promise that I will never offend you
JY: who knows what will be in the future ...
J: I know we had a little misunderstanding before, but I swear to you, I'd rather jump off a cliff than make you sad
Looking into Jimin's eyes, she felt the sincerity of his words. She believed that he did not deliberately hurt her, and believed that everything will be ok.
It was already late, so they was getting ready to go home. Jimin called Jin, who had brought him there, and Jeongyeon called Nayeon. After 15 minutes, the elders were already waiting for them outside.
JY: well, it's time to go
J: unfortunately ...
Jeongyeon was about to open the door when she suddenly turned back and hugged him, surprising herself and Jimin.
JY: thanks for making up, and for the gifts
J: thank you for being
Jimin hugged her tighter and didn't want to let her go, but suddenly the door opened and Jin and Nayeon entered.
S: what is taking you so lo... oops ... sorry ... * closed the door *
JY: God .. how embarrassing
She covered her face in shame.
J: there is nothing to be ashamed of, I can't hug my girlfriend?
JY: a girlfriend? *surprised*
J: isn't it?
Jeongyeon just smiled back and left, followed by Jimin.

 J: there is nothing to be ashamed of, I can't hug my girlfriend? JY: a girlfriend?  *surprised* J: isn't it? Jeongyeon just smiled back and left, followed by Jimin

————-————-—————————-————————
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜