Chapter 46

Na: Jeongie, I'm sorry
JY: unnie, what's going on?!  Open the door!
Na: I'm sorry, but I can't.  Now I have to leave.  I am sorry again!  I do all this because I love you!  Bye!

Nayeon locked her friend in the cafe with Jimin, got into the car that they drove here and drove away.
A few minutes later, she arrived at the place, where Jin was already waiting for her.

 Meeting their eyes, they looked at each other from afar until Jin opened his arms wide, smiling broadly

Meeting their eyes, they looked at each other from afar until Jin opened his arms wide, smiling broadly.  Nayeon immediately ran into his arms, and Jin, not waiting for her on the spot, went to meet her.  After a few seconds, Jin wrapped his arms around her waist and, lifting her slightly, hugged her.
S: i missed you
Na: me too
S: this is for you
He gave her a beautiful bouquet of pink peonies.
Na: how beautiful they are!  Thank you!
S: but you are prettier!
They was looking into each other about a minute.
S: are you hungry?
Na: actually, yes
S: ok let's go, I prepared something
They walked through the woods, and Nayeon felt as if they had passed the same place many times.
Na: are we going right?
S: yes yes, trust me
After another couple of minutes, they finally reached the place that Jin was looking for so hard, there was the lake, next to which everything was prepared for the picnic.
Na: wow, it's beautiful here!
S: right, that's why I decided to arrange a picnic for us, where we can enjoy delicious food in nature, and most importantly, each other *winked*
Nayeon smiled shyly and grabbed the food basket.
Na: wow, did you cook all this??
S: yes, i made it myself specially for you
Na: thanks!  I will eat all of this deliciously!
There was a lot in this basket: fruits, gimbap, omelet roll, fried rice balls of tofu, sandwiches and drinks.
They sat down on the blanket and opened the food containers.  Jin wanted to take the gimbap with chopsticks and offer it to Nayeon.
Na: stop
S: what? *confused*
Na: I want to take a photo of it!  Put everything in its place *cute command*
S: got it ... my fault *humbly*

 Na: done!  Now we can eat *smiles* Whoa, did you even make hearts in gimbap? S: yes, I prepared hard for today *proud* Na: how cute you are *pinched his cheek* Jin was cutely embarrassed, which made Nayeon laugh

S: yes, I prepared hard for today *proud*
Na: how cute you are *pinched his cheek*
Jin was cutely embarrassed, which made Nayeon laugh.
S: by the way, do you know what violets symbolize?
Na: no, what?
S: shyness and modesty, and pink is a symbol of tenderness and charm, just like you, and blue symbolized devotion and the depth of my feelings for you
Nayeon was pleasantly shocked and grateful that she met this wonderful person in her life.

Na: I wonder how our members are ...
S: I think they are fine, you shouldn't worry, let's talk about us
Na: ..about us ..?
His every word made her heart flutter.
S: yes, for example, about how beautiful you look today.
Na: thanks, you too!  By the way, our outfits match
S: i think it's because we have telepathy, we can feel each other
Na: ahahaa it's seem like that

 Na: thanks, you too!  By the way, our outfits match S: i think it's because we have telepathy, we can feel each other Na: ahahaa it's seem like that

S: well... let's try to guess what I'm thinking about now
Na: um ... do you wanna eat?
S: yes! we definitely have telepathy!!  Come on now you
Na: ok
S: do you think about ... how handsome I am?
Na: ahahaha, of course, you are handsome, but wrong
S: what were you thinking?
Na: I am not gonna say it
S: what? Why not?
Na: because I'm shy ...
S: okay, I won't press you, but promise that you will say it whenever you're ready!
Na: promise
Smiling each other, they continued talking and eating gimpab until Jin's phone rang.
S: yes mom
Hearing Jin's mom called Jin, Nayeon unconsciously straightened up.
S: yes, I'm eating, no, I'm not at home ... I * looked at Nayeon* I'm with my girlfriend
This was exactly what Nayeon hadn't expected to hear.  Her eyes widened from the unexpected confession, because they had not told their parents  about them yet.  She was very glad that he told his mother, but on the other hand she suddenly began to worry.
S: next time. Yes, bye, love you

Silence...

S: do you mind that I suddenly told my mother about us? But I didn't tell her your name
Na: no ... I'm just a little surprised ... I thought you probably wouldn't want to tell your parents for now
S: why is that?  On the contrary, I am ready to shout it to the whole world if you want
Na: what? The world?  I think the world is not ready for such a confession yet *laughed timidly*
S: the main thing is that you are ready for this, I will deal with the rest, I promise
Jin pulled her to him in his arms, and then pulled her back, and now they were lying and looking at the night sky, cuddling each other. Looking at the stars, Jin gently stroked Nayeon's hair.
Na: about the recent ...
Jin turned his head towards her.
Na: I thought about ... that ... I am happy next to you, and I want it to be always like this * exhaled with relief *
S: ...
Na: won't you say anything?  *little offended*
S: I love you

Nayeon froze in shock at this sudden confession, and her eyes widened in surprise. Is this not a dream?  Because it's too beautiful to be reality — these were the thoughts that were in her head.
S: you can not answer yet, if you are not ready, I do not want to somehow put pressure on you ...
Without letting him finish, Nayeon gently touched his lips with her lips.
Na: I love you too
Smiling like a boy, Jin, took her face in his hands, gently approached her and their lips closed in the most tender and trembling kiss.  At that moment, they realized that they had found the very love that they could dream of.
It seemed that time had stopped at this place.  The silence created a sense of calm, and nothing here could disturb these two.
He looked at her again, from the touch of his lips it seemed to him that she blossomed for him like the most beautiful flower on this planet.
Nayeon opened her eyes after the kiss and, from Jin's gaze, whose eyes sparkled with millions of stars, she embarrassedly looked away and buried herself in his chest.

Na: I think I should to call and find out how Jeongie and Jimin are doing there ... Otherwise I feel a little guilty
S: ok
Nayeon called her friend.
Na: are you ok there?  Didn't you kill each other? ... it's good ... made up? .. finally .. then I'm hanging up, see you
S: how are they doing?
Na: it's seems better than I thought
S: I told you not to worry, now lie back to me
Hugging each other tightly, Jin started telling her his favorite dad jokes, some of which made her laugh and some made her speechless.
S: and the last one for today - Do you know why you can't live without me?
Na: and why? Because you are so handsome?
S: no, because I'm your oxyJin *windshield wiper laugh*
Na: Aaall right, I think that's enough for today *dumbfounded*
S: but you laughed! Admit it! Admit that it was funny
Na: okay, this one was good
S: I knew it

———————————————————————————
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜