Chapter 56

After a couple of weeks, Jeongyeon's birthday was approaching. She planned to celebrate it simply at home with her family, as she did not particularly like noisy parties.
Early in the morning, the Jeongyeon's sisters burst into her room with balloons and cake.
Sy and Seu: happy birthday, little girl!!!
JY: God... let me sleep
Jeongyeon crawled under the covers, trying to hide herself from the pesky older sisters.
Sy: come on out
Seu: this is how you thank your unnies?
The girls began to tickle their maknae, from which she had to get out of her hiding place.
JY: thanks my beloved sisters, you are so wonderful! Are you satisfied? *mischievous*
Sy: yeap, now, make a wish and blow out the candles!
Jeongyeon obeyed her sister.
Seu: I guess she wished to live her whole life with Jimin happily ever after *teasing*
Sy: Amen *put her palms together*
JY: ha-ha very funny
Seu: your phone can't breathe because of notifications
JY: I have to thank everyone
Which Jeongyeon did. She posted a thank you post for fans expressing her love and gratitude for all the kind words, and also answered her friends. But one congratulation were missing, which she was waiting for.
JY: He probably forgot ...
Putting her phone down, she went to breakfast with her family. After a couple of hours, the sisters come up to her again.
Seu: Jeongyeon, get ready
JY: where?
Sy: today is your day, let's go celebrate
JY: unnie, let's just order pizza and watch a movie
Sy: we celebrated your last birthday like that, this time we can't
JY: why not? I'm having fun at home
Sue: get ready quickly, you have 30 minutes
The girls left the room, not allowing the younger to argue. After some time, the three sisters left the house and got into the car.
Seu: so, let's have some fun?
JY: well, if you say so ...
Sy: look at this ungrateful little girl, we pulled her ass out of the house so that she would not be bored on her birthday, and she is still indignant
JY: ok ok, sorry, I won't. Soooo, let's go! *playful*
The girls kept driving and driving, and they had already left Seoul town.
JY: sorry for the question, but where are we going?
Seu: you will find it out soon
JY: you are not going to throw me in the woods and leave, right? *incredulous*
The girls were silent and looked at each other.
JY: your silence worries me ...
The car suddenly stopped.
JY: why we stopped?
Sy: ok, now, get out from the car
JY: what?? Here? In the middle of the road and God knows where? Only a fields surround us!
The older sisters got out of the car and started pushing Jeongyeon out.
JY: what's wrong with you two?
Finally pulling it out, Seungyeon quickly got back in the car, blocking the back doors, while Seoyeon sat forward. The car started up again.
JY: hey! Unnie! Open the door! It's not funny anymore! What are you doing?
The car started to move, and Jeongyeon ran after them.
JY: unnie!!!! You can't do this to me!! TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! Heeeey !!!! Who am I talking to!!!
But Jeongyeon's words were no longer heard by anyone. Her sisters have already left her in the middle of the road.
JY: is it really happening to me now or ...

She took out her phone and called the sisters, but they did not answer.
JY: damn unnie!!!! Take your phone!!
While she was desperately dialing her second sister, a car suddenly pulled up and stopped next to her.
The front window wend down and a man's voice spoke to her.
M: miss, can I help you?
Jeongyeon stepped back.
JY: no, thanks *worried*
M: you seem to be lost. Let me give you a lift. It's dangerous for a young girl to walk on the side of the road alone

Jeongyeon was seriously scared, once again refusing the stranger, but he began to get out of the car.
JY: don't come up!!
But he did not obey. He was dressed in all black: in a black mask, in a black hoodie, from which his face was not visible at all.
JY: I said don't come or I'll call the police!
M: then...can you arrest me, cherry?
His voice suddenly changed.
JY: <stop, this voice ... cherry? It can't be ...>
He took off his mask.
J: happy birthday, Jeongie!
JY: you're dead, Park Jimin
She began to chase after him, and he was running away from her, laughing hysterically.
JY: DON'T MOVE, you little b*tch!
J: only when you calm down *running and laughing*
JY: I ... will ... tear you to pieces
Jeongyeon was already starting to get out of breath.
J: tired? Maybe...let's hug and go?
Jeongyeon looked at him.
JY: good
J: Seriously? You are not mad anymore? *surprised*
JY: I'm not, let's go
Jimin started to approach her, spreading his arms, and when he got close to her, Jeongyeon grabbed him and started beating.
J: hey .. wait .. you said you are not angry ... ouch, it hurts, ahahahha
JY: you'll regret being born, Park Jimin
J: but I will not regret that you were born
He hugged her tightly, comforting his beloved in his arms.
JY: you're still not forgiven
J: okay, forgive me as we get somewhere
JY: who said that I will go with you?
J: you won't stay on the road, will you? I came for you
JY: I can find a taxi
J: Jeongie~, come on, get in the car
JY: no!
Jimin sat down and started the car. Jeongyeon walked along the road and Jimin rode beside her.
J: you sure you won't sit down?
JY: exactly
J: and even if I say that I have something delicious in my car for you?
Jeongyeon looked at him curiously, but still stood her ground. But suddenly he got out a strawberry bingsu, which she was crazy about.
J: if you don't want, then I'll eat this delicious strawberry dessert
Jimin began demonstratively pulling the spoon to his mouth.
JY: stop!!! Put your hand down and put it back
She got in the car and took away the dessert, and Jimin just smiled at the sweetness of this girl.
JY: where are we going? *enjoying bingsu*
J: you'll find out soon. Let me try too *opened his mouth*
JY: no! It is mine
J: hey, just a little bit, you greedy!
JY: no, buy yourself another one
J: ok, good ..
While Jeongyeon was putting another portion into her mouth, Jimin suddenly stopped the car, turned to her, and pulled her head to him, greedily and imperiously kissed her lips.
J: mmm ... really delicious, especially when you eat dessert like this
Jimin always knew how to take her by surprise with a sudden flirt, which made her constantly blush and awkward but so cute.
She wanted to put another spoon in her mouth, but noticing Jimin's playful grin out of the corner of her eye, she decided to just share the dessert with him.
J: now you are sharing? I liked the first option more ...
JY: watch the road, you horny flirty chicken
J: ahahah, horny flirty chicken? You make me like that, honey *winks*
He took her one hand and kissed it. They continued to hold hands until they reached the right place.
J: and so, we are in place
JY: won't you tell me where we are?
J: hint - do you like animals?
JY: yes, I love them
J: so you should like it. Ah, I'm already so excited. Are you ready?
JY: yes, I guess *uncertain*
He took her hand again and they turned the corner. What Jeongyeon saw in front of her made her break out in a cold sweat.
«No way», she thought.
———————————————————————————
Write in the comments where do you think Jimin brought Jeongyeon, what did she see?

Tap ⭐️ if you like the chapter 💜