Chapter 52

Jimin told her everything, but didn't specify who exactly attacked him.  He didn't want Jongyeon to worry any more and, worse, felt guilty.

JY: who dared to do this in the center of Seoul?  Did you see their faces? What did they want?
J: I don't know ... probably ordinary thieves who wanted to rob me
JY: ordinary thieves?  When did ordinary thieves beat a person like that?  Did you call the police??  What did they say?
J: I didn't
Jeongyeon was about to punch him out of anger.
JY: what the f... Why??  Are you out of your mind?  Now, get ready, we're going to the police!
J: Jeongyeon wait, no need
JY: oppa!
The unexpected word took Jimin by surprise.
J: oppa?  *smiles* you know, we are an unusual couple, I become oppa when you are angry with me
JY: because you don't understand otherwise
Jimin stood up and hugged her gently from behind, touching his cheek to hers.
J: I will find it out, don't think about it, I will definitely make sure that the culprits will be  punished. *serious*
Jeongyeon turned to him.
JY: bring a first aid kit, I will treat your wounds
J: I'm good
JY: I'll punch you now!  Have you seen your face??
J: Yes, I'm handsome!  *winks*
Jeongyeon lightly slapped him in the stomach, which made him cringe.
JY: what? What happened?
J: uhh ... nothing ... *holds his belly*
She looked incredulously and frightened towards his belly.
JY: untie your robe
J: what?  Untie?  *raised his eyebrow* I knew that you are a passionate girl, but don't you rush things?  *scoffs*
JY: Jimin, I have no time for jokes
Jeongyeon began to untie it herself, but he interfered with her because he didn't want her to see what was underneath.
J: are you a pervert?  Do you want a striptease?  *resists*
JY: Park Jimin, if you don't untie your robe right now, then I ...
J: ok ok
He unwillingly untied the robe, and Jeongyeon was horrified by what she saw.

 JY: w-what is this? J: you've never seen abs? One her glance was enough for Jimin to stop joking

JY: w-what is this?
J: you've never seen abs?
One her glance was enough for Jimin to stop joking.
She stepped closer to him and gently touched his torso.
JY: what did they do to you ...
Jeongyeon could hardly contain herself so as not to cry.  It hurt her to see him like that.  She had removed his silk robe completely, and now he stood in front of her only in trousers.  She approached him from the back - his body was covered with bruises and lesions.
J: don't worry, I'm really fi...
Jimin stopped when he heard sobs from behind.  Turning to face her, he saw tears flowing down her eyes.
J: Jeongyeon, why are you crying?  *worried*
He gently took her face in his hands, wiping every tear.
JY: how much it must be painful .... *sobbing* why did they do it ...
J: Jeongyeon, look at me *lifted her chin up* it's all in the past, I'm fine, I'm alive in front of you, that's the most important thing, isn't it?
Jeongyeon nodded weakly.
J: come here, baby *hugged*
JY: ... I need to heal your bruises
J: ok, I'll bring a first aid kit
He went to another room, and a minute later returned with the necessary equipment.
They sat down on the sofa and Jeongyeon started to wipe his body with a damp gauze pad.  Then she began to put gel on his bruises.  Jimin closely followed her every movement, not taking his eyes off her. Every touch of hers awakened passionate desires in him, so he tensed strongly, clenching his hands into a fist.
JY: turn your back
J: I think that's enough ... *sweating*
JY: no, I haven't treat your back yet
She turned him over and continued processing.
Jimin bit his lip and closed his eyes, trying to calm his ardor. But closing his eyes, he began to feel her touch and her breath even strongly.
J: Jeongyeon, stop ... I beg you ...
JY: be patient, I didn't finish
J: for your own good, stop
JY: but...
Unable to resist these burning touches any longer, Jimin pulled and laid her in front of him. Now she was lying on the sofa, and he was hanging over her, holding both of her hands above her head with one hand.

 Now she was lying on the sofa, and he was hanging over her, holding both of her hands above her head with one hand

J: I warned you ...
JY: about what?  *swallowed nervously*
J: not to play with fire
His gaze slowly was getting down from her eyes to her lips, then even lower.  She noticed that his gaze stopped on her breast.
J: Give me at least one reason not to rip this shirt off you...
Jeongyeon only now realized what was happening.   Half-naked Jimin was hanging on her, holding her arms and staring at her as if a lion was looking at its prey. He seemed to be two times larger, and she was laying under him like a small antelope caught in a trap. Her heart was beating so wildly that it seemed that this beat could be heard from a kilometer away. But what surprised her the most was that she didn't want to stop that.
JY: what if there is no reason?
Jimin looked at her with complete bewilderment eyes. He was confused by what he had just heard.
J: be careful with your words, lady ... I might not stop
She freed her hands, grabbed his neck and pulled him to her and kissed him.  Jimin seemed to have lost the ability to breathe.
J: uh ... Jeongyeon ... wait ...
Jeongyeon stopped him from speaking, continuing to cover his plump lips with kisses.  He lost control of himself and could not disobey her, answering her with even more fervent kisses.  Their touch and movement acquired passion and elasticity.  A light moan escaped from Jimin's lips, letting know how inflame he was and how far it had gone. Barely pulling himself away from her lips, he looked at her.
J: are you sure?  *worried*
Jeongyeon nodded back, after which Jimin began kissing her again. He left behind fiery kisses on her neck, further below the neck, at the same time unbuttoning her shirt. But something was stopping him. He looked at Jeongyeon again, and in her eyes, he could see uncertainty and a little fear. Despite her words, he realized that she was still not completely ready for this.  So Jimin stopped.
JY: what happened?  *confused*
J: I think that's enough for today *got up from her*
JY: W-why?
J: it's the right thing to do
Jeongyeon had hundreds of ridiculous and unpleasant thoughts.
JY: Jimin ... Tell me honestly *hesitantly* if I as a woman ... don't attract you
She looked at him with concern in her eyes.
J: what???  How could you think of that?  I lose my mind from one touch of yours, everything inside me burns
JY: then why did you stop ...?
J: because you're not ready yet, I saw it in your eyes
Jeongyeon looked at him apologetically but gratefully.  She really wasn't ready, but Jeongyeon at that moment was just afraid that she might lose him if she didn't do it.
J: don't you dare even think about what you said. You are the only one who can excite every cell of my body. Everything is perfect in you as a woman!  Now ... if you don't mind, excuse me a minute.
He kissed her forehead and went to the bathroom.

While Jeongyeon smiled with relief at his words, Jimin tried to calm himself and reduce his fervor.
J: phew ... it was very close ... *looking in the mirror* Geez ... and how can I calm down now?
He started doing push-ups.
J: okay, calm down, boy, you are not an animal!  Damn, how beautiful she is, and so hot, sweet ... Stop stop stop, you can't think about that again, Jimin!!!
JY: Jimin-a...?  *shouts from the living room*
J: yes?
JY are you coming out?  I need to go home
Jimin immediately left the bathroom.
J: what?  No!  Did you see the time?  It's too late!
JY: and what are you suggesting...?  *innocently*
J: stay
He made her confused and surprised.
JY: f-for the night?  With you?  *swallowed nervously *
J: yes
They suddenly both became so timid that they could not even look each other in the eye.
JY: I think it's better if I leave...
J: Jeongyeon, please..
JY: are you ... are you sure this is a good idea?
J: Yes, don't worry, I won't do anything until you really want to. I'm ready to wait as long as it takes, the main thing is that you are ready ...
JY: i know, thanks *shy*
They sat back on the sofa in the living room, and if a couple of minutes ago they were not burning in passion to each other, now they were just sitting silently and embarrassedly.
J: ehm ... are you hungry?
JY: no, I'm okay *stomach is growling*
J: got it *smiled* Do you want some ramen?  [in Korea, it also means "Would you like to stay overnight and make love?"]
Jeongyeon raised her eyes to him and got nervous.
J: I ... I mean ... I don't have any else food at home ...
JY: I got it...
J: ehm...ok, I better go and just make something *quickly retired to the kitchen*
————————-————————-——————————

Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜