Chapter 26

While Jimin was coming down, Taeyong came from the street. Noticing the runaway girl, Jimin ran after and shouted to her.
Tn: Jeongyeon?
But she did not react and ran further to the car.
J: Jeongyeon!
Jimin almost caught up with her at the door, but suddenly he was stopped, with someone's hand.
Tn: Sonbae, I think she wants to be alone
J: sorry, but it's not your business *serious*
Tn: I don't know what happened between you, but Jeongyeon is my friend, and I don't want her to be offended
J: friend?  *raised his eyebrow* you said "between you" yourself, so please do not intervene, we will somehow solve our problems ourselves.
While Taeyong didn't let Jimin go, Jeongyeon had already managed to get into the car and drive away.
J: damn!!
Jimin last time looked displeased at Taeyong and, turning around, went back into the hall.  On the way, he noticed her mask on the stairs.  Taking it from the stairs, he returned to the hall and went to his table.
J: hyung, I'm leaving, tell it, please, to Jongin hyung (Kai) later
Sw: what?  Already?
J: yes, no mood
Jh: Sonbae, didn't you see Jeongyeon by chance, I can't find her, and she don't answer the phone ...
J: she left ...
Jh: what?  Where to?  Why??  *worried*
Jimin did not know how to answer these questions. He can't say that it was all because of him, that he constantly offended her, because of which he hated himself.  Leaving these questions open, Jimin just left the hall and drove home with a feeling of emptiness.

  Leaving these questions open, Jimin just left the hall and drove home with a feeling of emptiness

Jeongyeon flew out of the mansion, nearly knocking Taeyong out of the way.  She was lucky that he stopped Jimin, and she managed to quickly call her driver.  Quickly getting into the car, she asked to be taken home.  She had no thoughts in her head, only one shock, which was interrupted by a call from Jihyo.
JY: oh God, I left without her ... what should I tell her?
/ picked up the phone /
JY: Yes, Jihyo
Jh: Jeongyeon-a, where are you ??  I was told that you were gone!  With whom you are?  What happened?  *in one breath*
JY: girl, calm down, everything is all right, just ... I got bored and I left *lies*
Jh: so suddenly?  And without me?  Why didn't you at least warn me?
JY: I didn't want to distract you and Daniel, but don't worry, I already texted to the manager to bring you home.
Jh: are you alright?
JY: absolutely!  And now I am disconnecting, and you are returning to your boyfriend!

Jeongyeon drove home, but there was nobody.  Dubu and Chaeyoung are most likely still practicing, but where is Nayeon? It's almost 01:00 am.
Going to her closet, Jeongyeon took off her dress and put on her pajamas. Now she stood by the mirror and looked at her reflection.
JY: what was that?
She slowly touched her lips, stunned by the kiss, on which the taste of his lips was still felt.  Closing her eyes, and imagining what had happened again, her heart began to beat furiously.
JY: What am I doing?  No!  Jeongyeon, come to your senses!
She climbed into bed, but could not get away from what happened today.  And every time she closed her eyes, she saw him kissing her with his full lips.  With such thoughts, she fell asleep.

Jimin went home, and by that time everyone else was already asleep.  Taking off his jacket, he went into the kitchen and poured himself a small glass of soju.  He had two thoughts: he was angry with himself from behaving inappropriately and could not restrain himself, but on the other hand, something indescribable was happening inside him.  Her lips always attracted him, and he repeatedly asked himself what these lips could taste like.  And now, finally, he found out that they are so sweet and so captivating that it was not possible to break away from them.  But Jimin could not rejoice at this act, because everything did not happen as he planned.
Confused in his thoughts, Jimin went to his room, and taking off his clothes, took a shower.
After a shower, he picked up the phone and found "Iron lady" in his contacts.  He thought for a long time whether to call her, but in the end decided that she most likely would not pick up the phone.
J: and what should I do now?
Lying in bed, Jimin leafed through Instagram, and decided to scroll to the profile of Sungwoon. Looking at his followers, he suddenly saw an account with the "LegoLover" nickname. Jimin suddenly remembered how he had heard once from Nayeon that Jeongyeon loves Lego.
J: is it really you?  If I ask Sungwoon hyung, he will suspect something ...
After a short conversation with himself, Jimin decided to go to sleep, and with a clean head to figure out what to do next tomorrow.

Dark night.  There is not a single soul around, only the silhouette of two people is visible through the fog in an empty forest.  She feels his warmth, not turning to face him, as if they were attracted to each other by a magnet.  He stood behind her, at a very close distance, buried in her hair.  Now she turned around.  And this man, like a mirage, is so mysterious, and therefore dangerous, but so beautiful.  His puffy lips drove crazy, and beckoning her to them.  The eyes are deep and mysterious, like this forest.  Just because of his look, her mind became clouded, and it was no longer possible to think rationally.  She was already ready to give all of herself to his control, because it was impossible and senselessly to resist, she was afraid of this feeling from the very beginning.  But now she knew that she was ready to surrender to this sweet temptation, even if it would be just for a moment.

He inhaled the wonderful aroma of her hair, which smelled and beckoned better than any perfume.  He did not dare touch her, he only felt her with all the cells of his body from the back.  She turned her face to him, which he wanted to look forever.  Now, after he tasted the sweetness  of her lips, this forbidden fruit, that attracts him even more.  How can she be so gorgeous and indescribably beautiful?  He was afraid to touch her, afraid to lose his mind, afraid that she would leave again.  At the end, he could not help himself.  What kind of power is it that pulls them to each other, driving them crazy?
Just a millimeter, and they can finally feel the warmth of each other's lips.  Even if this moment would be the last for them, and then it would be indescribably painful, they were ready to put everything at stake. Now their lips should have closed in a kiss, but something mysterious suddenly pulled them on opposite sides.  Something separated them from each other in this fog. He held out his hand to her, but they were already too far away and could not touch in any way.  She screamed his name, and he hers.

JY: JIMIN!
J: JEONGYEON!

Disappeared.

A white flash and both woke up in a cold sweat.  Their hearts were beating like crazy, not realizing what is a reality.  Now everything was clear.  It was a dream, but very lively and as if real, from which they could not get over it for a long time.

  It was a dream, but very lively and as if real, from which they could not get over it for a long time

————————————————————
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜