Chapter 42

The boys had a lot of fun at their concerts with the fans, and each time they gave all of themselves away on stage, as if they were performing for the last time.
Arriving at the hotel after another concert, they went to their rooms, and Jimin immediately rushed to look for his phone.
J: ah... is it normal that I always think about her...?
Smiling as a little boy, he found "Saucy cherry" in contacts and texted to her.

Hi, are you sleeping?
\ Jimin

Hi, no, it's still 9 p.m.
/ Jeongyeon

Oh, I forgot ...
/ Jimin

How is the tour going?
/ Jeongyeon

Awesome! It would be great,
if you were here
/ Jimin

I would also like to see
your concert
/ Jeongyeon

Then you must come next time!
/ Jimin

Why aren't you asleep?
It's too late for you, aren't you tired?
/ Jeongyeon

Tired, but I know what can help me!
/ Jimin

And what is it?
/ Jeongyeon

Seeing you!
/ Jimin

JY: what? Does he want to make a video call? Nooo! Not right now!
She quickly stood up and went to check herself out in the mirror.
JY: and why I was too lazy to wash my hair today ...
And even if she looked perfect now, she still would be against to a video call, because she wasn't ready and she would be terribly embarrassed.

Um .. sorry, but not today, I'm not in
the best form right now
/ Jeongyeon

I don't care, you are beautiful in any form!
/ Jimin

Jeongyeon pulled a huge smile on her face, and her cheeks flushed with blush at his words.

It's no anyway! And it's too late!
Go to sleep
/ Jeongyeon

Are you worried about me? :)
/ Jimin

Goodnight!
/ Jeongyeon

Ahahaha ok, see you tomorrow!
I'll call you, so get ready!
/ Jimin

After a nice conversation, Jimin went to bed in a great mood.
The next day, the guys had a day off, so they could relax and go to their day. They were in London, so the boys decided not to miss the opportunity to see this beautiful city. Taehyung and Hoseok decided to go shopping, Yoongi to the music equipment store, Jin to the Harry Potter Museum, since he is a huge fan of this film. And Jimin dragged Jungkook with him to see the city, so maknae took his video camera.

J: what a beautiful city
Jk: agree, I'm going to shoot a bunch of videos
J: and I will be a model
Jk: no no, I'll just take pictures and videos of the city
J: then I will be a casual passerby *teasing*

The boys enjoyed their walk, and almost having traveled the whole city, they decided to go to the gift shop in the end of the day.
The first thing that struck Jimin was "Lego: the architecture of London." He knew how much Jeongyeon loves Lego, so he decided that this would be the perfect present for her.
Jk: hyung, since when do you like Lego?
J: it is a gift
Jh: ah ... and to whom?
J: um ... for ... friend, you don't know him
Buying only Lego would not be enough, so he went to the cosmetic store and bought a perfume haze, believing that this would be the best solution in the midst of summer.
Having bought some more souvenirs for their family, Jimin and Jungkook went back to the hotel.