Chapter 8

Another month passed, and the guys came back with the song "Idol", and along with this, they started the world tour "Love yourself".

/ After the concert in Seoul /
J: tour has finally begun, I'm so excited to perform for our ARMYs
RM: I almost forgot this feeling, what is it like to stand in the arena
Y: but now we will be standing in even larger arenas * proudly *
JK: ohh, now I'm a bit worry about this ... I still can't believe it
S: now we are world wide stars
H: hyung, just don't tell this to others * laughs * otherwise it will be embarrassing
S: why?  *cute indignant* isn't it?
T: we need to prepare for the Soribada ceremony
J: right .. and, by the way, who... will perform at the ceremony?
H: well, I think many artists, as always
T: who do you need?  *grins*
J: n-nobody...just asked
T: hmm *looks questioningly and incredulously*
The guys continued to practice.

The day of the ceremony has come and boys dressed in stunning costumes from Dior and warmed up before the performance.
RM: Jimin, let's go through the choreography with me again *no one answers* Jimin?
JK: hyung, did you call me?  *looks with his big eyes*
RM: No, actually, Jimin, where is he?
JK: he seems to have gone a minute ago somewhere. What is it? Maybe i will help you
RM: yes, come on, let's go over the choreo
Jungkook was always happy to help his leader hyung, because, as everyone knows, he learned a lot from him.

While everyone was warming up before the performance, Jimin decided to take a walk along the corridor or maybe hoped to meet someone somewhere.

Twice's waiting room also was in full preparation for their performance, the girls got makeup and hairstyles.  Jeongyeon was the first who finished, so she decided to take a walk while the rest were preparing.
JY: girls, I'm going out for a walk, I heard that there are darts in the corridor, so if you look for me I'll be there

Jeongyeon finally got to the right place.
JY: Well, let's try
Jeongyeon threw the first dart, but hit a long distance
JY: aah, ok, concentrate, Jeongyeon! 
She threw the second one, and hit the sector of the inner ring
JY: yeess!

Jeongyeon aimed the dart, and already wanted to throw it, as someone's voice interrupted her.
J: don't you think you are standing wrong?
She turned around, and Jimin stood behind her.  In a red suit and a grin on his face.
JY: what is wrong with my stance?  *surprised* you might think you're a professional in darts *turned on sarcasm*
Jimin was always amused by her reaction, which made him want to tease her more.
J: well, not that prof, but I played a couple of times
JY: probably the game was unsuccessful a couple of times, as far as I remember at ISAC competitions, you weren't very lucky at archery  * tries to hold yourself from laughing*
Jimin suddenly became more serious, because he remembered how unsuccessfully he shot from a bow, and the fact that Jeongyeon saw it and remembered it hit his male pride.
J: enough time has passed since then ... and you know what,  let's bet
Jeongyeon looked at Jimin in surprise.
JY: I'm sorry, but I don't bet with everyone
J: mm .. just admit that you got scared.  You were just so sure of my lack of skills.
JY: I am not scared of anything, but just ...
Before she had finished, she looked at his face.  There was that contented smirk, which terribly annoyed her, and that's why she decided to break her rules.
JY: you know what, ok, I'm in!  *confident*
J: ohh, now it looks more like you.  And by the way, you can talk to me informally.
JY: no thanks, I'm good
J: as you know *smiles* well, the rules are as follows; we throw three times; whoever throws the dart closer to the center wins.  We will play simple
JY: what are we playing?
J: mm .. this will be decided after the game
JY: no, I need to know all the rules before we start
J: but is it going to be interesting?  Or do you still scared?  *raised eyebrow*
JY: * hell, again, he is trying to take me weakly, but there was no way back already. There was a struggle in Jeongeon's head* well!  Agree!

 There was a struggle in Jeongeon's head* well!  Agree!