Chapter 32

... Jimin stood in front of her.
Taking the glass from his hands, she was going to leave, but Jimin blocked her way with his hand.
J: won't you say thank you? *smiles*
JY: thanks. Can I go now?
They stood up close, not taking their eyes off each other, and thousands of thoughts flashed through their minds.
Suddenly, Taemin entered the kitchen and was very shocked to see the picture, as his friend, bending over, stood at a very close distance to Jeongyeon.
Tm: oops, I'm not on time
J: um ... hyung, it's ...
JY: this is not what you thought
Blushing with embarrassment, she flew out of the kitchen.
J: hyung, this is not like you thought ...
Tm: ok ok, i didn't say anything *smiles*
Everyone in the hall was enjoying the party, Jeongyeon avoided Jimin's eyes in every possible way, and now also of Taemin, after that shame.
Na: Jeongyeon, what is wrong with you?
JY: everything is good

Many guests had already left, and there were stayed only close friends to Sungwoon, among whom were Kai, Taemin, Jimin, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Jihyo and Daniel.
Sw: guys, now when we are among our people, I am suggesting to play a game
JY: Oh no, unnie, can we go home too? *quietly*
Na: you heard that we are also considered as a close friends, it will be rude to leave now
JY: okay ... let's sit a little longer

 Sw: so, let's play play the truth or drink, I think everyone knows the rules Tm: of course we know Everyone sat in a circle, Kai poured soju into small glasses, and the game began

Tm: of course we know
Everyone sat in a circle, Kai poured soju into small glasses, and the game began. Sungwoon scrolled the bottle, which eventually pointed to Nayeon.
Sw: okaaay, Nayeon-shi, my question is - have you been on a date recently?
Nayeon did not expect such a question, but she could not answer it, so she drank soju.
Sw: wow, already ?? Ahahaha it's m already getting interesting
Then Nayeon scrolled the bottle, and it pointed to Kai.
Na: Sonbae, my question is, who was the first to confess his feelings, you or Jennie?
Sw: ohhh good question
K: I will answer, it was me who first took the initiative.
Tm: cool guy!
Now the bottle pointed to Jimin.
Sw: ooh, this will be interesting
J: ahaha hyung, you already know everything about me, why are so excited?
Tm: my question for Jimin - is there anyone who has been sympathetic to you lately? *looks to Jeongyeon*
J: yes, there is
Jeongyeon, who the whole time was looking out the window, pretending that she was not interested, suddenly straightened up, and now she was listening very carefully.
K: ooohh ... and who is she? Idol or actress? Or neither?
J: one question, one answer
K: okay *sad*
Why was she so interested in this? She terribly wanted to know the answer to this question.
After Sungwoon answered the question asked him, he scrolled the bottle and it pointed to Jeongyeon.
Sw: okaaay, Jeongie, you got caught *playfully*
JY: Oppa, please, without any strange jokes *scared*
Sw: my question is ... when was your first kiss?
The girl was numb from this question. She slowly turned her head towards Jimin, but still did not look at him, and he was waiting for her answer. Without thinking for a second, she took a glass of soju and quickly drank it.
Sw: wow, you don't want to answer? Or you don't remember?
Dan: hyung, she already drank it, leave her alone *trying to calm his friend*
JY: um .. you.. keep playing, I'll leave for a moment
Jeongyeon went to the balcony, breathing fresh air. At that moment, she was not very drunk, but already felt a little dizzy. By the way, she does not know how to drink at all, if she takes a couple of sips, she gets drunk, so she drinks very rarely. She was a little strained by that situation, since she hated this game, where everyone is trying to learn each other's secrets.
J: are you okay?
Jeongyeon didn't even hear him enter, so she jumped in surprise.
J: sorry, didn't mean to scare you
JY: it's okay
They just stood nearby, looking at the Seoul view from the window. This time she did not run away, what surprised Jimin.
J: don't be mad to Sungwoon hyung, sometimes he can say strange things
JY: I know, since I have known him for a long time
J: may I ask... what was the answer to that question?
JY: why? *sharp*
J: just ... That ... kiss ... was not your first, right...?
She sharply looked at him with a serious look.
JY: wh-what? O-of course not ... *stutters* I had a boyfriends ... whom I dated with back at the days.. And anyway, what's the difference? First or not, it's none of your concern
J: but it is *serious*
JY: Why? And what will happen if you find out the truth?
J: I will just know it
JY: and what will change? Why do you always meddle into everything? you want to know everything?
J: can you just calmly answer, yes or no, what's the problem?
JY: What if I don't want to answer you?
J: it means you are hiding something
JY: I do not hide anything
J: then answer! Yes or no
Everything happened so fast that they barely had time to breathe, from which Jeongyeon could not stand it anymore.
JY: YES!
Silence.
Jimin looked at her a little dumbfounded.
JY: yes! That was my first kiss, are you satisfied now? ... damn!
While she trying to calm, Jimin thought for a moment - was he the first to touch her innocent lips? Although it was a short kiss, but he was immensely happy inside himself.
JY: what? Why are you silent now?
J: sorry ... for stealing your first ... kiss without your consent ...
JY: Now you apologize? Are you sorry?
J: but I do not regret what I did
Jeongyeon did not understand why, but she was glad to hear these words. After all, if he apologized, it meant that he regrets what happened, which is even worse. So she exhaled a breath a little.
Jeongyeon was about to leave the balcony as he grabbed her hand.
J: wait, there's something else
JY: what else do you want from me?
J: this time vice versa, reach out your hand and close your eyes
JY: what? No
J: Jeongyeon, at least listen to me once and do not resist
Nevertheless, she decided to listen to him to the end, while she found courage in herself. She closed her eyes and reach out her hand.
J: don't open until I say!
JY: hurry up ...
Jimin looked at this impatient girl who drove him crazy in every sense of the word, and that made him smile. He took something from his pocket and put it in her hand.
J: now open
Jeongyeon slowly opened her eyes and saw in her hand the pendant she had lost 2 years ago. Making sure that it was her pendant, she could not believe it.
JY: my pendant ... where did you get it from?
J: I found it 2 years ago after the award
JY: And you kept it all this time?
J: yes
JY: But how did you know that it is mine? *shocked*
J: it is not so important ... the main thing is that it returned to her owner
Jeongyeon once again looked at the pendant, her face shone with happiness.
JY: You have no idea how this pendant is dear to me, thank you
Jimin could not believe his eyes - for the first time she did not look at him with an annoyed look, but with a warm, sincere smile and shining eyes. Now he knew it more and more that he was ready to give everything, if only she would always look at him with that look.
Jeongyeon tried to put on the chain, but she could not fasten the lock.
J: let me help you
JY: n-no, it's okay, I'll do it ...
J: why do you say "no" so often? Have you tried sometimes to say "yes"? Don't resist
Jimin took the chain in his hands, but her hair interfered, so he carefully put them forward.
Jeongyeon held her breath and did not move.
She felt his light touches of her fingers as he was fastening the lock of the chain, and she got the goosebumps through her body.
Jimin could not concentrate normally on the lock, because he was distracted by her thin naked neck, from which he could not took his eyes. Finally, fastening the chain, he slowly lowered his hands, but at the same time he did not leave her a single step.
He stood so close that Jeongyeon felt his heavy breathing on her neck, which made her mind clouded. Jimin, standing behind her, slowly and very carefully touched her fingers. He pressed his face against her hair, which stupefied him with its marvelous aroma. His gaze fell further than her neck and, not restraining himself, he touched her shoulder with his lips, leaving a fiery mark after the kiss. She felt this fire that tored through her whole body. A spark flashed between them, and it was impossible to stop it. They seemed to be intoxicated with each other. Jimin approached closer to her face, and Jeongyeon, having gathered courage from soju, moved her head to him and now, slowly closing her eyes, waiting for something that was impossible for them to stop.

  Jimin approached closer to her face, and Jeongyeon, having gathered courage from soju, moved her head to him and now, slowly closing her eyes, waiting for something that was impossible for them to stop

———————————————————————————
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜
I will also be very happy to see your comments 🤗