Chapter 36

J: not today, miss.  I will not tell you what happened

She felt like she was doused with hot water.  How to react to this, how to get out of here and not kill him? Jeongyeon was asking these questions at that moment to herself.
JY: you will regret it
J: sure, you'll come up with something *smiles* and by the way, you underestimate yourself.  If you think that your legs are not visible in these trousers, you are very mistaken. Be more confident in yourself, you have a beautiful figure

He winked at her and returned to the hall, leaving the girl in a stupor.  He really enjoyed teasing her, because the way she reacts seems very cute to him.  But Jeongyeon did not realized herself that this feature in him attracted her.  Jimin is just born with an aura of flirting.  In his character and manner of talking, there were always notes of flirt, even in his walk, not to mention his gazes.  Sometimes he does not even realize this himself, because this feature was his certain "dark side", which manifested itself naturally.  And if you fell into this trap, it was practically impossible to get out of it. And Jeongyeon  seemed to be feeding his this side, from which both could not leave each other alone.

 Returning back to the hall, for the rest of the ceremony, she glared at him, which Nayeon could not fail to notice

Arriving home, the girls rushed into their beds, and Jeongyeon still sat with the lights on and mumbling something.  Nayeon understood that something had happened between her and Jimin, so she decided to cheer up her friend. But convincing Jeongyeon to go out with her was difficult, because she had recently become a little passive because of her diet, and rarely went outside.
Nayeon entered Jeongyeon room, where the light was still on.
Na: Jeongie, are you awake?
JY: yeah, come in
Na: I had an idea, let's go to the rides on this weekends?
JY: rides?  I don't really want  ...
Na: remember, a couple of weeks ago you promised me that you would fulfill any of my wishes? It's time to repay a debt
JY: can I somehow repay your debt in other day?
Na: no!  Either now or never!  *persistently*
JY: oh .. well, as you wish ...
Na: Great!  You'll like it!

The weekend came, and today girls were supposed to go to an amusement park together.
JY: unnie, you still haven't changed your mind?
Na: Why? No!  Don't even think about it, hurry get dressed
JY: By the way, will people not recognize us?
Na: so I bought mask, hats and some other stuffs
They took hats and left the house.

While the girls were driving, Nayeon received a message.

Hi!  What are you doing?
/ Jin

Hi! Going to the rides with Jeongyeon
/ Nayeon

Only you two?
/ Jin

Yes, recently, Jeongyeon has mood swings, so we decided to fix it, but what?
/ Nayeon

Got it, I wanted to offer to meet, but apparently next time. Have fun :)
/ Jin

What if you join us?
/ Nayeon

Will I not bother you?
/ Jin

Of course not!  I will only be glad!  I'm sure Jeongyeon too.  She also likes your jokes :)
/ Nayeon

Great! I'm already coming
/ Jin

I'll wait, oppa!
/ Nayeon

Oppa?  I like  it^ _ ^ already flying
/ Jin

Na: God, how embarrassing... *shy* Although, he asked himself to call him like that ... but still, it's so awkward ... *mumbling*
JY: did you say something?
Na: me?  No no, don't mind me ...

There were only four people in the Bts house.  Taehyung went to his "Hwarang" friends, Jungkook was in the gym, and Hoseok with his family.  Jin decided to take a companion with him for today's meeting so that he would not feel awkward around the girls.
It didn't even make sense to offer Yoongi to go to the rides, Namjoon was busy writing lyrics for the new album, although they did comeback the other day, so there was only Jimin.  And he never refuses his members.
S: what is doing my beloved little brother, Jiminie?
J: hyung, what do you want?
S: okay, I'll go straight to the point.  Want to go out with me?
J: when?
S: now
J: where?
S: is it important? You should have said that you would go with me to the ends of the world. Jimin, am I not dear to you? *pressuring*
J: here we go... okay, good.  I will go with you where you order, hyung
S: great!  Get dressed, it will be fun!
Seokjin decided not to tell him that they would not be alone, and that they were going to the rides, because he was afraid that he might refuse.

The girls reached the place and got out of the car.
Nayeon always looked around, which caused Jeongyeon a question.
JY: unnie, why are we standing here?  And why do you always look around?  Are you waiting for someone?
Na: well ... actually, I have a surprise for you! Someone will be here soon to whom you will certainly be glad!
JY: wow.  I already wondered, who that person is?
Na: the one who will help us have fun
At that moment, someone shouted to Nayeon.
S: Girls! We are here!  *waves*

While the boys were heading towards them, Jimin did not understand until the last second what they were doing here, and whom his hyung shouted.
J: hyung, what are we doing here?  And who are you calling? Girls? What does the girls have to do with it?
S: you'll see now

Finally, all four stood opposite each other, and the two widened and widened their eyes in surprise.
JY: No...  it cannot be
Jeongyeon took Nayeon to one side and quietly asked:
JY: unnie, is this your surprise?  Calling Jimin?  Are you serious?
Na: wait, I swear I didn't know that he would come.  I called Seokjin oppa because I thought that you would not mind
JY: of course I don't mind Seokjin oppa!  I mind the one next to him!
Na: I really didn't know.  Just be patient for a day, please. I'm sure he won't do anything
JY: you don't know him ...
S: Girls, is everything all right?
Na: huh? Yeah, right, Jeongie?
JY: Yeah ... * looks around * I'm glad to see you, Seokjin oppa
S: and me! I heard you're not in the mood?  We'll make you feel better today, right Jimin?
J: yeah, you can be sure *smiles*
Na: well, now you need to disguise yourself.  I brought some stuffs
Each took some animal hats/headbands, and Jeongyeon decided to take a plush bunny hat and glasses
JY: how is it, unnie?  Are you sure that no one will notice us?
Everyone looked at Jeongyeon and burst into laughter.
J: in this, even your mother does not recognize you
JY: well, that was, actually, the point!
Na: hahaah Jeongie you look awesome! So, since everyone are ready, let's go have some fun!

 J: in this, even your mother does not recognize you JY: well, that was, actually, the point! Na: hahaah Jeongie you look awesome! So, since everyone are ready, let's go have some fun!

———————————————————————————
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜