Chapter 8

The dinner was all started when all 4 teams sat down, along with the trainers, managers and coaches at the long table. Everyone were having a good time, that is until they finished their meal. The teams were about to thank for the meal, but they were stopped when they heard biwa being strung, along drums being beated. There at their front view, Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke were there but in a different attire.

Tanjiro was wearing what seems to be brown uniform but it wasnt their school's uniform, and a green and black pattern haori. Zenitsu was also wearing the brown uniform but his haori was a yellow colored triangle patterned haori.

And Inosuke was only wearing pants, no shirt at his top and wore a boar mask.

The three then started to draw a wooden sword and started fighting against eachother

"Huh, what's going on?" Atsumu asked. Everyone was curious on what was going on, until they heard a chuckle from a certain black-haired girl who was sitting the opposite side where they were sitting.

She then realized her action and apologized. "Ah, Gomen. I beleive that you all don't know what is going on," she said, the boys only nodded their heads. The girl introduced herself, as she is Kamado (Y/n). She then told them that volleyball is mostly just a club for their to join which is true.

"Swordsmen class?" Kita asked. The girl only nodded her head. "Swordsmen class is basicly a favorite for our school, also it is also the original class where we studied Total Contration Breathing," She said. When the owrds came out feom her mouth the Karasuno team were shocked.

"What's that?" Kuroo asked.

"What's what?" (Y/n) asked back.

"Total Concetration Breathing," he said.

(Y/n) then told them what Total Concetration Breathing is, she looked over at her brother, now fighting against Sabito.

The girl took a sip of her drink, and faced the players. "Anyways, after this you all need to go to your dorms and get enough sleep for tomorrow's practice," she smiling. Blood rush to their faces when they saw her gentle smile up close. The girl tilted her head, questioning if they are feeling okay.

✯✯✯✯✯✯𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝔻𝔸𝕐✯✯✯✯✯✯

It was a peaceful morning. The teams were asleep on tgeir futon that the school provided. Until they heard a loud yell coming from outside of theri rooms. One-by-one it is bring slide opened by Tengan Uzui himself.

"WHAT ARE YOU BOYS STILL SLEEPING YOUR ASS OFF?! GET UP NOW!" he said. The boys were shook by his wake up call, Nekoma, Inarizaki amd Fukorodani then went out in their sports attire. There they see Kimestu Volleyball Team and Karasuno Volleyball Team all standing with their trainers. Giyuu yhen pulled out the list for which member of the three teams goes to who;

GIYUU AND UROKODAKI:
•Hinata (Karasuno)
•Kageyama (Karasuno)
•Tanaka (Karasuno)
•Atsumu (Inarizaki)
•Ren (Inarizaki)
•Nobuyuki (Nekoma)
Yamamoto (Nekoma)
•Akaashi (Fukurodani)
•Haruki (Fukurodani)

KANAE AND MITSURI:
Sugawara (Karasuno)
•Suna (Inarizaki)
•Bokuto (Fukurodani)
•Yaku (Nekoma)

UZUI AND KYOJURO:
•Yamaguchi (Karasuno)
•Asahi (Karasuno)
•Osamu (Inarizaki)
•Akagi (Inarizaki)
•Kenma (Nekoma)
•Lev (Nekoma)
•Yamato (Fukurodani)
•Akinari (Fukurodani)

GYOMEI:
•Ennoshita (Karasuno)
•Narita (Karasuno)
•Kinnoshita (Karasuno)
•Ojiro (Inarizaki)
•Kita (Inarizaki)
•Kuroo (Nekoma)
•Teshiro (Nekoma)
•Shuichi (Fukurodani)
•Wataru (Fukurodani)