Chapter 41

A groan escaped the boy's mouth as he opened his eyes. But what he see next was something he wasnt expecting. There he sees a persons holding a katana in hand and was fighting against what seems to be creature.

The creature looked at the boy with sickening grin on it's face as it pounce towards him. Iwaizumi could only look with horror written all over his face.

But what happens next was when two familiar looking people came into the view.

"REAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU CAN'T SEEM TO EVEN CUT THIS DEMON'S HEAD IKAWUMI?!" The boar headed person said.

The said boy looked over his shoulder with as a vein was visible on his forehead, signalling that he was not in the mood to deal with the boy's shit.

"URUSAI, YOU BOAR HEAD! ARE YOU GONNA HELP OR WHAT?!"

Then within a few minutes the three managed to cut the head of the creature. Iwaizumi could only looked at the view with a scared face.

"REAHAHAHAHA, SEE?! NO ONE CAN STOP THE AMAZING INOSUKE-SAMA! KING OF THE MOUNTAINS! HA" The brunnete that was standing beside looked at him as he felt his left eye twitch. He then looked over at the other boy and ran up to him.

"Iwa-chan, are you okay?" He asked. Iwaizumi's eyes then widened as he took a step to see the boy that was sitting by a tree. There his eyes met with a duplicate of himself. But... his attire was different. The said looked up and faced Iwaizumi and smiled. Iwaizumi's eyes widened in shock as the duplicate opened his mouth.

"Wake up, Hajime"

✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫✫

And with that Iwaizumi's eyes opened as he was greeted with a white ceiling. He sat up and looked around his surrounding.

'That's right... I passed out..'

The boy then looked down at his lap and saw a boner

we all know what happenes next...

just kiddingᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

He looked down at his lap and saw what seems to be an old journal. The boy inspected the book and a title written in it.

'I.Hajime's journal'

The boy could only stare at the book with his brow raised up.

The door then suddenly opened to reveal the Aoba Johsai team. Oikawa was the first to react to see his best friend awake.

"Iwa-chan! Are you okay?" He asked. Iwaizumi was wuick enough to hide the book underneath the pillow. Iwaizumi nodded his head and looked at his team's face.

"Who won?"

"Kimetsu won, but this is just the begining!" Yahaba exclaimed. The others nodded their heads as the circled around their ace.

"But we could worry for our lost later. How are you feeling right now?" Maki asked as he looked at Iwaizumi with a worried face.

The boy reassured them that he was fine and just said maybe he was just too tired.

A week had passed right after the match against the two teams, as Inosuke looked down, swinging his feet on the foot of the couch. His mother, Kotoha, saw her son's action and went up to him and gave him a hug.