Chapter 34

At school, studens are now surrounding the poor girl , asking questions.

"Ne, Kamado-san! I saw you on T.V last night. I didn't know you have a family business!"

'But you just came last week..'

"Ne ne~ (Y/n)-chan! Why didn't you invite me? We should've had became famous together!"

'Your face says otherwise..'

"Yo, Kamado-san! How is your family business going?"

"It's going good, Sensei.."

Questions were still bombared by the students, as Urukodaki had step in and smack some of their heads, reminding them that they still have school.

(Y/n) thank the man, and walked to her class.

She went and sat on her table.

Few minutes later, she sees Rui walking in as he looked through his class, until he spotted a certain crush-- I mean, a 'friend' of his.

The girl sent him a smile as he sent it back and walked towards her and sat right next to her, knowing damn well that the two are seatmates.

"Eto, (N/n)-chan.. I saw the commercial, you did great there!" Rui encouraged the girl.

The young lad patted the girl's back, as they started to talk to one another until their teacher came in.

"Ohayou, Minna-san" said the voice, as everyone in the class then stood up.

"Ohayou, Kibutsiji-sensei!" They class responded.

"Now, let's get into our rollcalls, shall we?"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

The bell then rang, signalling that its time for their next subject.

"Alright, its time for you brats to go to the art room.." Muzan said, as he skeemed throughout the paper quiz that they all finished.

The students stood up to pack some of their belongings and went to the art room.

"Konnichiwa, Kibutsiji-Sensei!" They said, skipping down to the art room.

There they see Uzui painting on a canvas.

"Hm? Yo, minna-san!" He greeted, waving as some of the girls blushed and greeted the teacher back.

The man stood up, as he instructed his students that they will be crafting with clay.

"Yosh! Now I want to see how flamboyantly you kids can make! Now, chop chop!" He said.

Everyone gotten their clay and started crafting.

(Y/n) was sitting there with her clay infront of her. She looked at the object with a blank face, and closed her eyes trying to think of an idea on what to craft.

Suddenly an imaginary light bulb lighted in too of her head, she snapped her fjngers and started to mold and shaped dowm the clay.

30 minutes passed as Uzui then stood up to look through his students' artwork. And giving some straight damn loud advice for the ones that are still not even moving.

When he reached to (Y/n)'s side, he stopped midway, as his heart was bursted in an amount of cuteness.

There at her table are small crafts of onigiris with different faces.