Chapter 37

The next day, the Kamado Family decided to talk a stroll around the park. A sad, yet happy memory appeared in the view as (Y/n) was just 4 years old and she was walking in the park with her father, Tanjuro.

A soft smile etched on the girl's face as her eyes softened. Kie told her kids that they could play at the park playground, but not too far as she went with Tanjiro to go to the icecream stan.

(Y/n) and Nezuko were keeping an eye on their younger siblings as they played along. Hanako was about to go to swing set and was about to grab the ropes of the swing, when someone's hand was also on the swing.

There she sees a girl with slight messy orange hair that are tied up in pig tails, looking at her.

"Oh, you can this swing!" Hanako said, smiling and then grabbing the other swing and sat on it while the girl did the same.

"I'm Hanako. Kamado Hanako," The girl said, looking at the girl as she smiled.

"I'm Hinata Natsu!" The girl replied. The two girls talked with one another as they played on the swing, swinging it back and forth.

Hinata was sitting on the bench as he eyed Natsu and saw that she is by the swing set. His mom decided to buy some drinks and left him in charge to look over his little sister. He noticed that Nastu was talking to a girl with short black hair and was laughing with her.

Hinata smiled at the scene as he was glad that his sister was able to make some new friends. His eyes then scanned through the entire park and spotted (Y/n). His eyes widened as he saw the girl by the sandbox, with Rokuto making sandcastles as Nezuko was filming the whole thing and Takeo and Shigeru were playing at the slides.

"Oh, Shoyo?" said a voice. The tangerine turned around to see Kenma in a grey jacket over an indigo trachsuit and black trackpants, with a black backpack at his back. And with his hair tied up.

"Oh, Kenma? What are you doing here?" Hinata asked, tilting his head

"I'm just here to visit my grandparents for a short time." He said, as he placed his hands in the pockets ans pulled out his phone to check the time.

"Oh, Hinata-kun! Kenma-kun! Konnichiwa!" The two turned thier heads to see Tanjiro smiling as he waved at the two and ran up towards them.

"Oh, Tanjiro.. you're here too," Kenma commented as he looked up from his phone and faced the boy.

The three gotten themselves into a conversation- well mostly Tanjiro and Hinata. Kenma would just include to some as stayed quiet most of the conversation. It was calm.

That is until they heard a scream.

"OI, STOP HIM! HE STOLE MY BREAD!"

"T-Tamu-senpai.. don't be so loud.." said a boy with brown hair as he followed the angry blue haired boy.