Chapter 2

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" The door of the first-years dorm room opened by an energetic Nishinoya and Tanaka followed by the other tired third and second years who are rubbing their eyes.

Hinata's eyes opened wide from the sudden outburst of the door and sat up having a sudden strong energy just by gotten woken up. "Now, come on. We need to get change and have breakfast, to have enough energy to practice!" Tanaka exclaimed, pumping his fist to the air. It took awhile to wake the others up, and now they are having breakfast at the dorm dining room. As they were eating, a plate of riceball was putted in the table, Hinata looked up and met a gaze with two pair of purple eyes.

"Eat up, you all might need enough energy to train for today's training," one of the girl said, she was smiling genuinely as if Hinata was making contact with an Angel. "My name is Kanae Kocho. And this is my sister Shinobu Kocho," she said pointing towards the other girl who seems a much shorter than Kanae. "Ohayou," she greeted with a smile.

"Ohayou, Kanae-Chan, Shinobu-Chan" Hinata greeted, with a mouthful of rice. Kanae looked at him then smiled once more and giggled by his adorable behavior that seeing his cheeks resembles with a squirrel when it's mouth was full of nuts.

"Ara ara~ Hinata-kun, don't speak with your mouth full you might choke," she said while grabbing a napkin, rubbing the rice away from the side of his mouth.

Now Hinata's face is all red like tomato, feeling that he could die in peace just looking at the two.

After their breakfast, they went to the gym where they were told to be and heard a voice.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA! SEE GOPANCHIRO, I TOLD YOU ANYTHING YOU COULD DO I CAN DO IT ASWELL!!!" Yelled a voice. "Hai, you're right Inosuke-kun," said a soft yet kind voice replied.

A whistle was then heard, "Alright, take a 5 minutes break everyone. Karasuno volleyball team will be here any time now," said a monotone voice.

"HAI!"

The door was then opened and the team was greeted with new faces. "Huh, their here already," said the couch. He has black hair that are in uneven lengths that sticks up in tufts around his head, which he wears tied back in a low messy ponytail at the base of his neck, his bangs fall over his eyes in an uneven fringe. He wears a blue gym suit with a red whistle tied around his neck.

He walked towards the team and sticker out his hand infront of Couch Ukai, "Hello, my name is Giyuu Tomioka. Couch of the Kimetsu Academy volleyball team," he said in a monotone voice. His face weren't showing any much expression. At his back, followed by 2 girls. One has a pair of red scarlet eyes, (H/l) black hair that reached to her waist in a low-like ponytail. She was wearing a volleyball gym jacket with sports pants and sneakers, she was a holding a clipboard across her chest. The other girl seems petite, she has pink eyes, her hair was long black that it reached to her waist. A pink ribbon tied at the front side of her hair.

Giyuu looked back and saw the two girls behind him, "Oh, of course. These two girls right here are the managaer of the Kimetsu Academy Volleyball Club," he introduced the two girls with the opposing team.

"Ohayou, my name is Kamado(Y/n). Manager of the Kimetsu Academy Volleyball Club. I'm a Junior High third year student, " she put out her hand. Kiyoko looked at her and smiled genuinely and pulled out hers to shake both of their hands. This action had caused Tanaka and Nishinoya to be jealous from the sudden contact from their manager.

Yachi then approached to the black haired and pink eyes, nervously since she was not into new faces. The girl then walked informs of Yachi which startled her from the strange girl's action. "Ohayou, my name is Kamado Nezuko I'm (Y/n)'s older sister. First year manager," she said smiling lovingly as she putted out her hand for a shake. "Ohayou, Kamado-Chan. I'm Hitoka Yachi, also a first year manager of Karasuno High Volleyball Club," as she accepts Nezuko's hand.

A whistle was then heard inside of the gym, causing everyone to get into places. Hinata was at the middle front, between Tsukishima and Kageyama. There stood in front of him was a boy with such... beautiful face?

What?

The boy has such an incredibly beautiful and feminine face. With large, wide eyes that are framed by an array long eyelashes, his irises a dark to soft pale green, thin eyebrows and what could be a small, well-mannered mouth. He has thick, black hair that reaches just pass his shoulders, fading into blue at the tips and forming an unruly and uneven fringe that falls just above his eyes, puffing out before curving and thinning towards his forehead.

Yet, what surprises Hinata was that the boy has such well built body. It was like a girl's head was attached to a men's body. He looked at both at the other opposing team's member. At the right stood a short boy, with long straight hair of a black color that fades to pale turquoise that is pulled up in a high ponytail. His loose hair with 2 clumps protruding slightly from each side of his head, a set of marginally shorter hair left down to frame his face, and unruly bangs over his forehead. His eyes possesses a mint green eyes.

On the other side who is infront of Tsukishima, was a boy with fair-skin with a large scar running running form the right corner of his mouth to his right ear. His held cat-like eyes of a grayish lavender color, a horizontal bar of much paler purple visible across them near the bottom.

Hinata didn't get a chance to observe the other members at the back when the whistle blew. Telling that the game had started.