Chapter 29

Now it was Sakusa's turm to be in the game of tag, and right he is against with Obanai. The male then started ti chase the teacher who is running off away from the boy, making it impossible for the young lad to stop him. The boy then tripped over his feet and face planted to the floor.

In just a few fast seconds he lifted up his face where it shows a disgusted expression. Obanai looked down at the boy's expression and snickered, Sakusa noticed this as he stood up slowly and started to chase Obanai, who then instantly ran off to various directions around room. Komori ans his team mates amazed by the sudden speed, Sakusa continuosly chased the teacher. But the boy's mind suddenly made him utter a few words.

"Breath of Serpent: Second Form
Venom Fangs of the Narrow Head.."

And with that his speed somehow increased as he dashed towards Obanai and putted out his hand to the man's shoulder, stopping him. Making him win. His team gawked at this, as stars shimmered at their eyes.

Mitsuri saw this as her face blushed and startes to compliment Sakusa.

"AHHH! KIYOOMI-KUN! THAT WAS AMAZING! DO YOU REMEM--" but before she could say out her full sentence, Aoi reluctantly covered her mouth with her hand, as her other hand went up to her lips, signalling Mitsuri to not tell. Mitsuri noticed this, as she bashfully apologized.

Sakusa looked at tge girl suspiciously, as he walked off with his team, who were now some wobbling like worms outside, back to the gym. As the other teams sees this, well let's be honest, they were HELLA scared.

Oikawa, Kindaichi, Lev, Tanaka, Noya, Koganegawa, Terushima, Bokuto, Yamaguchi, Hinata and Kageyama were shaking in fear, as they see the team walking towards the bench as Shinobu, along with their coach walked towards them.

As Shinobu helped the teams, the whistle blew, signalling that its now the match against Karasuno and Nekoma.

As the whistle blew, Daichi took the first serve. It then received by Inouka. The ball was flying up high Yamamoto jumped up to spike it was then blocked by both Tanaka and Tuskishima. The battle goes on, as Nekoma wins the first set.

Now it was time to plans into action. Now it was Kai's.turn to serve the ball, as it flew to the other side where practocally no one was there. Ushijima beleived that it seems imoossible to go that way back. Nishinoya turned his head as he was standing at the right as the ball is at the left. Quickly, he was able to use a technique that would helo in yhis kind of situation.

Breath of Crow: 7th Form:
Wings of Defense.

With full speed, Nishinoya ran up like thunder as he saved the ball, as the ball then went up, catching the other teams off guard.

Kageyama then got into position as he put out bith of his hands, getting ready to set the ball, as both Tanaka and Hinata were in their position getting ready to spike. Kenma tried to analyzed who is going to spike the ball, but it ended up being a setter dump.

The pudding boy was left speechless as he groaned under his breath and narrowed his eyes as turned away from the opposing team's faces.

"He used the dump after for what I did back then..."

Kuroo then gently patted his best friend's back, saying that its going to be alright and that they are going to win.

Sabito smirked at this as he knew that Karasuno were just warming up. Soon the game continued until the third set for hours, that is until Karasuno won the match. Nekoma was brought to punishment room, where Obanai, Mitsuri, Uzui, Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo and Naho were waiting for the next team.