Chapter 13

"Oh, welcome to Kamado Bakery!"

❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎

The door swung opened to reveal two boys.

"Ah, Omi I'm glad you decided to tag along with me for our cousin hangout," one of the boy said.

"Urusai. You were literally the one who dragged me here, Komori." The other one replied.

Tanjiro glanced up to see the customers.

The boy on the left has black wavy hair--

"wait... black, wavy hair... why am I feeling deja vu...?" Tanjiro thought to himself. He shook his head to see that the boy has two moles on the right side of his forehead. His attire was full black. Beside him was a boy with light-colored hair and thick, round eyebrows. He was wearing what seems to be a red patteren button shirt over a white T-shirt, blue jeans and a grey beanie.

 He was wearing what seems to be a red patteren button shirt over a white T-shirt, blue jeans and a grey beanie

(ART NOT MINE)

Kiyoomi Sakusa and Motoya Komori. Both members from Itachiyama Institute. Tanjiro's eyes widen as he sees one of the Top 3 Famous Ace in Japan. He knew Bokuto was one of the Top 10, but Top 5 wasn't something he was expecting at all.

Sakusa and Komori walked over to the counter, to where (Y/n) is standing right at the register as they took their order.

"Ohayou, how can I help you?" She ask.

"Hmm... I was wondering... what's one of your famous orders?" Komori ask.

"Oh, well there are 4 actually." The girl said, as she points towards the sign menu of one of their famous pastries in their business. "We have Dango, Sakura Mochi, Anmitsu and Dorayaki." She said, smiling.

Sakusa moved his head to the side, covering his blushed face.

"What's going on with me? Am I sick? ... No, I just made sure I already sanitize myself before going out... then what is this?"

Komori and (Y/n) didn't noticed this, but a pair of eyes, who was slightly glaring at the Ace.

"Hmmm... then I'll have one of your famous Dorayaki!" Komori chirped.

"Alright. And what about you sir?" she ask

Sakusa then averted his eyes to (Y/n), "I'll just have an Americano," he said. (Y/n) nodded her head, as she calculates their order on the screen register. "Okay, that would be... ¥6.25." She stated. Komori pulled out his wallet along with Sakusa as they paid for their drinks.

The two went over to take a seat to sit at, as the door opened once again to reveal two men. The two men looked identical as it seems to be that their twins. But looking at them a bit closer you could see a difference between the two. The one on the left is slightly slender and has shorter bangs and wavier hair with burgundy colour. The one on the right has a bit similar slender body, like his brother's, but he has a bit of a pale face. He has a long, spiky black hair that was tied up in a ponytail.

 He has a long, spiky black hair that was tied up in a ponytail

(Gomen, couldnt find another picture to describe itᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ)

"Ah, Yorichii-san! Michikatsu-san! Ohayou!" Tanjiro spoke, as he sees his former seniors from his school.

Yorichii and Michikatsu smiled and nodded at the boy, as they both went up to take their orders.

When Yuichiro saw, his hand almost snapped the broom that he was holding, as  he remembered when Michikatsu almost hit Muichiro, with a volleyball, right at the head. Thanks to Yoriichi who stopped the ball from hitting him.

Mishikatsu felt a slight deadly aura, as he turned his head to see Yuichiro, sweeping the floor with a sinister smile on his face. His back shivered as he and his twin went to sit a few.seats away from where the two.cousins are.

Few Minutes passed, as Muichiro walked over to Sakusa's and Komori's table as he serves their order.

"I hope you enjoy," he said, as he bows down his body and walked back to the counter where (Y/n) was standing at, with her sister Hanako, who is helping her to put some pastries in.

Komori averted his eyes around the bakery, as his eyes landed on Michikatsu and Yorichii, as he almost choked on his food. Sakusa, seeing this was a bit confuse and worried for his cousin's sudden choke.

"O-oi, are you okay?" He ask. Komori kept hitting his chest, and cleared his throat. He then leaned front to his cousin and whisper to his ear.

"K-Kokushibou... and the Sun... its them," he said, pointing at Yorichii, who is looking outside of the window, and Michikatsu, who is reading a book.

Sakusa squinted his eyes, to see a better look, as he saw Yorichii's and Michikatsu's birthmark.

Yorichii and Michikatsu Tsugikuni, a former Ace/ Setter and students from Kimetsu Academy. Yorichii was labelled as The Sun, base by his kind and warm appearence. And Michikatsu was named as, Kokushibou. By his looks, his calm and cold look reminds people of the moon, but the nickname Kokushibou was given by one of his teachers.

After he and his brother graduated from their university, other schools had tried to take him as a coach for their school team, but he kindly declined their offer. No one really knew how they look like, but all they know is that the two have a birthmark on the opposite sides of their foreheads.

𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
H͜͡e͜͡l͜͡l͜͡o͜͡
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ĭ̈m̆̈ s̆̈t̆̈ĭ̈l̆̈l̆̈ ă̈l̆̈ĭ̈v̆̈ĕ̈--

Anyways, recently my brain is getting empty ever since school started, and I have to sUfFeR of the amount of homework--

bUT! YOUR DEAR AUTHOR-CHAN IS STILL ALIVE!!

Anyways srry for the late update and all🙃.

Aothor-chan still loves you all😗❤️