Chapter 42

Takeo was busy sweeping the floor as he heard the sound of a faint sound of the bell ringing and the door of the bakery opened.

He looked as he was about to greet the customer but soon stopped midway when he realized on who it was.

There stood Kibutsiji Muzan himself. The young boy's face quickly turned to a disgusted face as Muzan flinched at his reaction.

"Why the fvck is Micheal Jackson even here?" He asked, pointing at the man. Veins popped out as they were visible on the man's face.

"Oi, oi, watch what you say to your elders" he said with sn irritated voice. Quickly (Y/n) stood out as she apologized and greeted her teacher.

"Ah, Kibutsiji-sensei! I apologized for my brother's behaviour," she said, bowing. All Muzan could do was nod and reassured his student that it was alright.

Takeo huffed and stomped towards both of his two elder siblings who were just by the counter.

"Nii-chan! Why didn't you tell
(Y/n)-nee that the demon lord is her own fvcking teacher?!" He whispered yelled. Tanjiro let out a sigh.

"If I told her, her behaviour towards her own teacher would change and we all know how observant Kibutsiji is. That might trigger his memory--" but he was quickly cut off when Muzan cleared his throat.

"Who says I didn't got my memories back?" He asked strictly like a teacher.

The three siblings figures' went stiff as they turned around to see Muzan staring at them witg boring looking eyes.

"If your asking me how I got them back, it was from your former seniors. Ecspecially Yoriichi..." he that name slipped right out of his mouth his body shivered. He then cleared throat once more as he began to explain and forgive for what he had done really cost a lot of lives being taken.

"It's funny how it all just started with having such a frail body, y'know?" He chuckled. "Anyways, I'll just be taking some of these breads on the go, Kamado." He said pointing to some loaves of breads.

Tanjiro nodded as he packed the amount of breads in a plastic bag and passed it to Nezuko who checked it. When she was done, Muzan just quickly gave them 20 dollar cash and said to keep the change and left.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Atleast moonwalk out of the door!" Takeo said, but was soon bonked at the head by Hanako.

Outside Muzan was looking at the breads he has in his arms as he continued to walk. He then accidentally bumped into someone as he looked to see Yoriichi and Michikatsu.

With just a glance on Yoriichi the mam quickly walked away as he felt shivers down his spine.

You see... the thing here is that Yoriichi haven't gained his memory, and his brother want it to keep it that way.

It then took Yoriichi a moment to realise that it was his former teacher back then.

"Ah, wasn't that Kibutsiji-sensei?" He asked, loud enough for Muzan himself to hear and walked away faster.

Michikatsu sweatdropped at this as he just patted his twin's back and reassured him that maybe Muzan was just having a tight scehdule.

♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Muzan let out sigh of relief as he was now away from his former nemisis. He then soon bumped into a boy with a mask.

He looked down to see Sakusa Kiyoomi himself looking slightly up to meet with the man's red eyes.

The Tokito twins happened to pass by the two as they were thinking as if Muzan is Sakusa's dad or something.

"Is this some kind of awkward family reunion or something?" Yuichiro asked.

Muichiro just sighed as he dragged his brother away.

"Nii-chan, now is not the time.."

"Oh, calm your tits Mui. Late or not, we can still make it to the bakery and yiu can still have enough time to talk with your oh so sweet (Y/n)-chan~" he teased. Muichiro gave his twin a deadpanned look as his grip on the collar of his brother's clothes tightened.

"aCK-- M-matte, Mui... I can't breath properly and you kmow I can walk right?!" Muichiro ignored his brother's call and beg.

When the two arrived, Muichiro's stoic face turned into a cheerful like smile as he soon entered the small shop. Tanjiro and Zenitsu were the first ones to notice the twins. But when their eyes averted to Yuichiro who is now pale and lifeless they freaked out.

"GAH?! YUICHIRO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! DID A DEMON ATTACKED?! ANSWER MEEEEE!!" The blonde wailed as he began to shake poor Yuichiro who is trying to gasp for some oxygen.

When Zenitsu stopped Yuichiro just gave him a pat on the shoulder and muttered some stuffs saying not to push any of Muichiro's buttons. With that said the poor worried boy passed out. Leaving Tanjiro, Muihciro and Yuichiro to carry Zenitsu's limp body to one of the empty chairs.

"Tan-nii, can you serve these to table 2, 7 and 13 for me?" (Y/n) asked as she pulls out some pastries and drinks that were placed on a tray.

But before Tanjiro could respond Muichiro quickly insisted himself in helping. But it wasn't just his hands that gotten the hold of the tray.

There Rui was standing, having his otger hand on the tray. The two quiclly gave each other a nasty glare.

"Let go,"

"No"

But before there arguement could even get any worse, the girl called out.

"Oh, Mui-kun?  Rui-kun? Did you both just came in? I didn't noticed!" Both Rui and Muichiro nodded their heads as they smiled and lift up the trays from the counter and began to help.

"And since I finally came, I'll you with the orders aswell (N/n)-chan!", "I would always be happy to help you, (N/n)!" they said smiling at the girl. The girl stared at the two boys for a momebnt but soon nodded her head and gave the working a soft smile.

Ray saw this and snickered as he saw the whole action taken in place.

"Pfft-- simps," he muttered. But that all stopped when Muichiro gave him a blank stare and Rui off deadly aura that was basically towards Ray, casuing the poor boy to flinch.

Few minutes later, both of them then walked away and gave the customers their foods and drinks.

Muichiro then noticed that a male customer was eyeing (Y/n) secretly, but oh boy, did Muichiro noticed it well. When he gave the man his drink he 'accidentally' moved the napkin where the man's phone was placed ontop at, fell on the ground.

When the man crounched down to pick the device up, his eyes met with a pair dull blue eyes. Scared the man was, he quickly picked the phone up and walked towards the resroom, but not before Rui giving him a sickening grin that sent shivers down the man's spine.

Genya who just happens to walked out of the male restroom saw the man walking in with a scared looking face, which confuses the boy.

He then saw his freids and decidd to greet them.

"Yo, Mui! Did you saw that man--" but his call was cut off short when he heard the boy mumbling some words.

"It's not taboo to commit a murder. I can just simply play the victim and--" Genya then walked away and approached Rui.

"Hey, Rui.. Mui was mumbling some words--" but he was cut off short once again when he heard Rui's words.

"Even though I'm not a demon anymore, I can still tie that man up with just some simple wiring threads--" And Genya walked away once again with a now petrified look on his face.