Chapter 43

Tamayo was walking down the streets as she looked aroujd her area and went into the market.

"Oh, Tamayo-san? Welcome, it's nice seeing you again!" Shimada said as he greeted the woman. Tamayo nodded her head as she walked up to some aisles.

She then accidentally bumped into someone and quickly looked to who she had bumped into and apologized.

"Ah, I'm sorry for bumping into you miss," she said. But when she see who the person she bumped into, shock her.

There stood Kiyoko Shimizu. Who also apologized for bumping into the woman.

Tears were threatning to escape her eyes but she didn't let them.

Quickly Tamayo nodded her head in reassurance and walked away, letting the tears streaming down her face.

Kiyoko Shimizu. A second demon that Tamayo turned. Kiyoko was diagnosed to have a  severe illness that was uncureable that she begged Tamayo to help her. But once she transformed into a demon and wasn't able to see the sunlight, she was still thankful to live her life along with the people she cared for.

Kiyoko died alongside with Tamayo when they placed the drug into Muzan's body, as they let ghim abdorebed their cells.

On the other hand, Kiyoko watched Tamayo walking away from her sight and she somegow felt a tugging feeling in her chest that made her wanted to run up to the woman and hug her.

"Have I seen her before? But why do I feel like crying right after I saw her..?" She muttered under her breath.

With Tamayo, she was crying silently. She knew once she faces her she felt so guilty for including Kiyoko to do such a rough duty.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎THE NEXT DAY☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

The three eldest siblings of the Kamado family were now in their room studying for their upcoming exams.

"(Y/n), what do you have for the first day?" Asked Nezuko who was sitying on the bed with her notes and textbooks scattered everywhere.

The girl took the piece of paper that held her exam schedule and read trrough it.

"I'm having Simple Math, along with History and Biology." She said.

"I see," then the two girls continued reviewing on their notes and books to study.

Tanjiro was in the other side of the room and was sitting in his desk and read through his notes that he had.

'Hahhhhh... Japanese and English.. both language on the same day... atleast its nothing worst like Author-chan who has to study Mandarin, English and Malay--' But the boy ended getting smacked at the head by Author-chan who just seemingly popped out of no where.

"Your lucky that I simped for you..." she said, as the girl's narrowed at the boy.

"Eh, I thought you simp for Muichiro-kun and Sabito-sa--" and in a blink of an eye, Author-chan disappeared. Tanjiro stared at the distance in disbelief and sighed.

"Now let's see..." the boy looked down on his notes and began to study.

Meanwhile, Yuichiro and Muichiro were both at their cousin's house, since both of their parents went out for work.

Despits the two were first years in high school, they could take care of themselves. But their parents just couldn't help that in their point of view both of them were still 5 years old-- Well mostly their mother would, and she would just tell them to stay at their cousin's place.