Chapter 32

𖣔Someone pls help me. I am this close to write Yaribu characters to be in this... Cause my fingers are BEGGING right now...𖣔

Days passed by, as it is now the final day of training camp. Coach Ukai and the other coaches decided to have a barbeque feast for everyone, as the managers along with Shinobu and Aoi decided to help, as Mitsuri, Obanai, Uzui and the three girls decided to leave a bit early before the feast could even begin.

It is now 3:45 p.m and they finished their training early just so they can have their barbeque feast.

Both Shinobu and Aoi were busy making freshly home-made juice, as Nezuko and (Y/n) were helping setting dowm the plates of watermelon for each team table.

Everyone seems to be having a great day, as a crow then flew down and landed on Ukai's shoulder. The blonde flinched at first but once he turned around, to see a crow.

Smiling he told Shinobu to take a picture with the polaroid camera, as she smiled and took a picture of the well view. There in the picture reveal all of the team eating as you could see at the background, revealing Kenma and Lev trying to save a cat from a tree.

Tanaka, Noya, Yamamoto and Zenitsu talking to Yuji saying that his not worthy to be near Kiyoko.

Hinata and Kageyama seems to be having an eating contest as the setter had almost chocked on his food, and Akaashi noticing this he quickly gave Kageyama a cup of water.

Atsumu and Osamu being scolded by Kita.

(Y/n) talking with Inosuke as the two pair laughed with one another.

Muichiro trying to make onigiri with Tanjiro, Yushiro and Yuichiro. (Ey, that rhymes)

Oikawa telling Ushijima that he is not coming yo Shiratorizawa.

Bokuto trying to steal some meat from other tables, except for the Kimetsu's table. When he did he felt a deadly aura coming from Aoi, as she gave him a death stare.

Sakusa eating the meat peacefully, as he listens to his team conversating to one another.

Aone talking with Aoi, as she explains a bit further of medical care that she learns in school with Shinobu.

It was peaceful, as Ukai then took the pictures from Shinobu and rolled it up neatly as he tied it securely to the crow with the purple ribbon, with a small note sticked to it.

The crow then flew its way up passing by trees as it flaps its wings and landed by a porch of an open window to reveal Kagaya and Amane, as he and his wife read the note and untied the ribbon to look at the picture.

It was a fine well view. They smiled as they see their son, Kiriya in the picture smiling, holding a watermelon that he is eating with Lev and Kenma.

As soon as the day ended, the teams bid their goodbyes to one another and climbed up to their bus.

As soon as (Y/n) was about to step in, Kenma stopped the girl.

"Uhmm... (Y/n), do you want to... maybe play Among Us later on with me?" He asked.

The girl smiled as she nodded her head, as the boy gave her his Discord name account so that they could play and converse with one another through the device.

She thank the boy, as she waves her hand at the boy and bid her goodbye, as she steps into her team's bus.

Kenma went back to his, as he sat down next to Kuroo. He pulled out his switch and played, but his face was beet red. Kuroo noticed this as he 'accidentally' nudged Kenma by the shoulder. Of course by this action, Kenma lost, he gave Kuroo a scowl look on his face, triggered that he loose.

Kuroo laughed, as he started to yease Kenma who is having a red face right now.

"Ne~ Kenma, whose the lucky girl that caught your eye? Your fave is fully red, you sure none any of the managers actually casted a love potion on you~?" He asked questions after questions.

Yamamoto heard this as he was sitting behind the two with Inouka. He pressed his face between the seats as he scares the captain and setter.

'Okay, how the fuc-'

"KENMA HAS A CRUSH?! WHO?!"

"OI, YAMAMOTO! SHUT UP OR ELSE I'M GIVING YOU 6 LAOS AROUND YHE SCHOOL ONECE WE GET BACK!" Kuroo yelled. Screaming near the two boys' ears, as Kenma shut him up, saying that his much more.annoying than an actual rooster waking people up.

꧁𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌꧂

Their team bus came to a stop by a red light, then another bus came into a view. Yushiro who is just minding his own business saw this, as eyed the other bus that filled with a minimum of students. He then soon realized that its a swinning team, as he regocnizd a swimmer, Haruka Nanase.

He ignored this, as it was now Sabito's turn to eye the team. He noticed a familiar face as he waves over at Nagisa Hazuki, a neighbour of his in his hometown.

With the swimmers, Nagisa was shock to his neighbour, Sabito who is waving at him.

"Hm, you know him Nagisa?" His teammate asked.

"Of course! That's my neighbour and friend, Sabito. His from the Kimetsu Academy! He tild me that his part of his school volleyball team," Nagisa stated as he faces his friend, Rei Ryugazaki.

He noticed a girl sitting next to Sabito as he eyed the girl, his eyes soon widened as he had met the girl back at a certain cafe.

Back with the Kimetsu Team, the light then soonly turned green as the two busses were now being seperated in different directions.

"Ne, Sabito-kun, do you perhaps want to play Among Us with me and Kenma later?" She asked.

The boy looked at her from his shoulder as he gave her a smile and patted her head, as he accpeted the girl's offer.

Somehow under the boy's touch, the girl reluctantly blushed, as she tries hiding her now red face from her friend.

Muichiro saw this, as leans forward, acting blunt as usual, and asked the girl if he could join in the game server too.

"Of course, Mui-kun! The more, the merrier," she stated as she smiles at the boy behind her.

Sabito and Muichiro looked at one another as lightning were now goung tgough their eyes as they stared to one another.

"I.. I WANT TO JOIN TOO!" Genya exclaimed, as soon as thise words left his mouth, blood came rushing in to his face as the young Shinazugawa blushed.

"Of course, Genya-kun! I know that Kenma-kun wouldn't mind me inviting some of you guys to play!" She said happily, smiling at the boy.

Genya blushed more as everyone laughed at Genya's cuteness. He may seem hardcore and scary looking from the inside, but he is a LITERAL softy on the inside.

"O-OI! S-STOP LAUGHING YOU GUYS!" The littel tsundere whined at his teammates and friends.