Chapter 20 (𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍)

"Hm, and you are?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The two looked over where the coice was, and there stood a young boy with a pale face and has what it seems like red moles at his face. Pale pink hair, as it seems to represents a figure of a spider.

Tersuhima norrowed his eyes to the slight younger boy.

"Say, I've seen around t.v. Rui was it?" He asked.

The boy only gave him a cold stare.

"You seem to know your place, now stop harassing her." As Rui stuck his hand out, signalling Terushima to let the girl go.

"Well you haven't seem to answer my question--" he was cut off once again by Rui's cold and cruel reply.

"You already know who I am, as I am Rui Ayaki. And I am a friend to Kamado (Y/n), so I suggest you to stop and let her go," he said.

The blonde scoffed, before he could eve let her go, he whispered something at her ear.

"Ne, cutie-chan. I hope we'll se each other more often~" he winked, as he let go of her arm and walked out, waving.

Rui walked towards his best friend, checking if she was injured anywhere.

"(Y/n) are you okay? Did he harassed you? If he did, do you want me to tie him up in threads? You should know where you're going! Gosh, you're even much more troublsome than your brother and sister at times..."

Name:Rui Ayaki
Age: 15
Third year in Kimetsu Junior High Academy. Best of friends with Kamado (Y/n). One of the yougest member in the volleyball team. Rui is known to the public overnight by winning the Cat's Craddle Tournament, and by just knowing by his appearence would always be his moles as a hot topic because its cute.

(Y/n) told Rui that she was fine, and he that dosen't need to be worried about a thing. The boy let out a sigh relief, as he helps her with the bottles. "Seriously, for once. Can you not get yourself in trouble for this to happen?" The girl only let out a nervous chuckle as she and boy walked back to the court where the others were.

As the team were all now together, they walked out of the gym and walked towards theur school bus. One by one, they got in and drove back to their school.

Rui and (Y/n) were both sitting right next to each other, at the 3rd row of thr the back seat. Zenitsu and Inosuke seating just right behind them. Tanjiro and Nezuko were sitting just the opposite side where the two boys are. Yushiro and Giyuu sitting next to each other and Sabito, Kiriya, Muichiro, Yuichiro and Senjuro sitying at tge back of the bus talking with each other.

The pink haired boy then felt a weight on his shoulder, as he turns to take peek to see his crush-- I mean best friend sleeping. The lad smiled as blood rushed up to his face and storkes the girl's hair gently, not wanting to wake her up.

Sometimes he just wondered, how was he lucky to have someone so kind to be by his side for this long.

Rui then felt his eyes closing as rested his head on the girl's,whonis sleeping at his shoulder.

No one noticed it, but a pair of black eyes noticed. He let out a sigh of annoyance as he tries to ignore th feeling in his chest.

Name: Genya Shinazugawa.
Age: 16.
His older brother is Sanemi Shinazugawa, who is a maths teacher in Kimetsu Academy High. Genya is a second year with Tanjiro and some of his other friends. People usually cowards away from him by his appearence, but when he joined in volleyball, there he met Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke, his first three frineds that he has. He has a scar on his face just like his brother, as he said the he got it by a car accindent and it was difficult of hiding scar marks as he gotten used to it.